MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumindex.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions & Questions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/5-feedback-suggestions-questions/)
-   -   Request for a Juan Martín Del Potro Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/5-feedback-suggestions-questions/86157-request-juan-mart%EDn-del-potro-forum.html)

Hendu 09-14-2006 05:39 PM

Request for a Juan Martín Del Potro Forum

Hello.

I am writing to request a forum for Juan Martín Del Potro.

Not because he is the biggest prospect of South American tennis, or he is just about to enter the top 100 as a 17 year old, or because his skills.

The reason, is that it is necessary. There are lots of posters interested in him. This becomes evident when visiting his thread (Juan Martín del Potro Cheering Thread). No other South American player with no forum has as many posters writing regularly about him. In fact he has more followers than many players that already have forums.

Having a JMDP forum would allow us, his fans to start to follow his movements in the ranking, to post his pictures and articles in specific threads, to discuss his present and his future and about his skills and weaknesses.

Thanks a lot.

*Ljubica* 09-14-2006 05:59 PM

Re: Request for a Juan Martín Del Potro Forum

Great idea Willy :yeah: and I would support it 100%. I know JMDP isn't so well known outside of South America at the moment - but his successes in Europe this Summer have bought him much more recognition, and, although only aged 17, he is already knocking on the door of the Top 100 and winning fans everywhere he goes :)

As you say, there are more posters writing regularly on his "Cheering Thread" here than appear in some of the established player threads - so PLEASE give us a Forum. Thanks.

reiko 09-14-2006 09:55 PM

Yep! it's about time. :)

lau 09-14-2006 10:36 PM

Yes..., he deserves a forum.... :)
I might even add it to my sign :p ;)

fightclubber 09-14-2006 11:23 PM

Please think about giving this space for Juan M del Potro forum. Is like having one of the best of the future since his first steps.
I hope MTF give us fans the space

Silvy

marti_228 09-14-2006 11:28 PM

Yes, let's have one.
Is there something else that we should do?

Sagiel 09-15-2006 01:42 AM

Del Potro has had a strong following here on MTF ever since his Future days, He definitely deserves his own forum.

Fergie 09-15-2006 03:49 AM

He deserves his forum! :yeah:

Nathaliia 09-15-2006 08:24 AM

:yeah:

Choupi 09-15-2006 09:54 AM

I second that request 100% of course. JMDP deserves his own forum. He's rising and will make some noise. So please, give us a separate forum all dedicated to him. Thanks in advance. :)

Aguante_el_Gato 09-15-2006 01:40 PM

I agree with that request :yeah:

mechi 09-15-2006 02:05 PM

great idea!!! :)

Eugenia 09-15-2006 02:44 PM

I think Juan Martin definitely deserves his own forum! :yeah: That would be great! :bounce:

Carito_90 09-15-2006 03:46 PM

I agree with the request. :D

Truc 09-15-2006 04:05 PM

Yes, a JMDP forum would be great.