MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Grand Prix de Tennis de Lyon (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=585)
-   -   Entry List (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=86141)

Super-Fabio 09-14-2006 01:59 PM

Entry List
 
OUT Ljubicic, Ivan CRO 3
OUT Roddick, Andy USA 6
3 Baghdatis, Marcos CYP 9
4 Gaudio, Gaston ARG 20
5 Gasquet, Richard FRA 27
6 Hrbaty, Dominik SVK 28
OUT Monfils, Gael FRA 30
8 Soderling, Robin SWE 36
9 Grosjean, Sebastien FRA 37
10 Malisse, Xavier BEL 38
11 Ginepri, Robby USA 40
12 Massu, Nicolas CHI 43
13 Serra, Florent FRA 44
14 Almagro, Nicolas ESP 45
15 Simon, Gilles FRA 46
16 Benneteau, Julien FRA 49
17 Clement, Arnaud FRA 52
18 Mayer, Florian GER 53
19 Mathieu, Paul-Henri FRA 54
20 Gicquel, Marc FRA 60
21 Mahut, Nicolas FRA 61
22 Seppi, Andreas ITA 69
23 Safin, Marat RUS 73
24 (SE)
25 (SE)
26 (WC) Ascione, Thierry FRA
27 (WC) Llodra, Michael FRA
28 (WC) Patience, Olivier FRA
29 (Q) FALLA, Alejandro COL
30 (Q) SAULNIER, Cyril FRA
31 (Q) MERTINAK, Michal SVK
32 (Q) MATHIEU, Julien FRA

Alternates
OUT Becker, Benjamin GER 76
IN Spadea, Vincent USA 77
OUT Pavel, Andrei ROM 79
OUT Hajek, Jan CZE 80
OUT Lopez, Feliciano ESP 81
OUT Garcia-Lopez, Guillermo ESP 82
IN Greul, Simon GER 83
OUT Montanes, Albert ESP 84
OUT Sluiter, Raemon NED 85
OUT Schuettler, Rainer GER 86
OUT Vik, Robin CZE 87
IN Kim, Kevin USA 89
OUT Hernych, Jan CZE 90
OUT Dancevic, Frank CAN 91
OUT Tipsarevic, Janko SCG 93
OUT Vanek, Jiri CZE 95
IN Marach, Oliver AUT 96
OUT Gremelmayr, Denis GER 97
OUT Vicente, Fernando ESP 98
OUT Muller, Gilles LUX 99
OUT Korolev, Evgeny RUS 100
OUT Starace, Potito ITA 101
IN Norman, Dick BEL 103
OUT Del Potro, Juan Martin ARG 104
1. Patience, Olivier FRA 105
OUT Delgado, Ramon PAR 106
OUT Galvani, Stefano ITA 107
OUT Dlouhy, Lukas CZE 109
OUT Pless, Kristian DEN 111
2. De Voest, Rik RSA 113
OUT Waske, Alexander GER 114
3. Falla, Alejandro COL 115
4. Gabashvili, Teimuraz RUS 117
5. Koubek, Stefan AUT 118
6. Kunitsyn, Igor RUS 119

Blue Heart24 09-14-2006 02:46 PM

Re: Entry List
 
Good luck,Ivan!!!

Foosimoo 09-14-2006 04:02 PM

Re: Entry List
 
Ollie isn't playing? :shrug:

Deboogle!. 09-14-2006 05:53 PM

Re: Entry List
 
It's very odd to see Marat on an entry list in france when there's a tourney going on in russia the same week :scratch:

*Ljubica* 09-14-2006 05:57 PM

Re: Entry List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlashDeb
It's very odd to see Marat on an entry list in france when there's a tourney going on in russia the same week :scratch:

According to a Russian poster on another thread it is because he asked for too much money - at least twice the amount that they were willing or able to offer him.

Deboogle!. 09-14-2006 09:48 PM

Re: Entry List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosie
According to a Russian poster on another thread it is because he asked for too much money - at least twice the amount that they were willing or able to offer him.

very interesting and somewhat sad. I didn't realize the Lyon tourney was that loaded lol

ASP0315 09-14-2006 11:58 PM

Re: Entry List
 
Ljubicic vs Roddick Final. :rocker:

rmb6687 09-15-2006 12:52 AM

Re: Entry List
 
Ooo...what a good entry list. Good luck to Andy, Marat, Marcos and Seb!

Blue Heart24 09-16-2006 07:21 AM

Re: Entry List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saiprakash0315
Ljubicic vs Roddick Final. :rocker:

:worship:

*Ljubica* 09-17-2006 02:11 PM

Re: Entry List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlashDeb
very interesting and somewhat sad. I didn't realize the Lyon tourney was that loaded lol

Neither did I :shrug: I thought Basel was the one that paid the big money this week.

Deboogle!. 09-17-2006 07:38 PM

Re: Entry List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosie
Neither did I :shrug: I thought Basel was the one that paid the big money this week.

Exactly.

Or maybe Marat wasn't asking for anything that absurd but St. Petersburg is short on cash? :shrug: :scratch:

*Ljubica* 09-17-2006 08:22 PM

Re: Entry List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlashDeb
Exactly.

Or maybe Marat wasn't asking for anything that absurd but St. Petersburg is short on cash? :shrug: :scratch:

I'm pretty sure they're short on cash - which I think makes it pretty sad that he doesn't feel he can support them and help them out a little in his position :sad: Ah well - that's his business I suppose :shrug:

Deboogle!. 09-18-2006 05:58 PM

Re: Entry List
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosie
I'm pretty sure they're short on cash - which I think makes it pretty sad that he doesn't feel he can support them and help them out a little in his position :sad: Ah well - that's his business I suppose :shrug:

ohhh that would make sense I suppose. Yeah, that really is too bad:(

ChinoRios4Ever 09-21-2006 09:09 PM

Re: Entry List
 
vamos MASSU!!!

Nando_L 09-27-2006 08:50 PM

Re: Entry List
 
Good luck

Ljubo
Baghdatis
Gasquet
Hrbaty
Soderling
Malisse
Benneteau
Clement
Mayer
Seppi
Safin


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.