MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Baseball Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=398)
-   -   Week 3, Day 1 (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=85948)

Ernie_Money 09-11-2006 10:30 PM

Week 3, Day 1

I have had 3 straight losing Mondays, so I have no idea if this play has a chance or not, but this is my bet for tonight:

NY Mets/Florida over 8.5 -- laying $171 to win $150

Reasoning:

This is a let-down or hangover game for Anibal Sanchez after the no-hitter last time out and Dave Williams of the Mets has been pitching way over his head (3 straight solid starts) and I expect both pitchers to regress to their mean a bit here today so I gotta take the Over.

Record:

Week 2: 5-3, +$306 (did win $509 on the Mansion free bet & hedge)
Week 1: 5-1, +$913

sportpunter 09-12-2006 01:15 AM

Re: Week 3, Day 1

good start this year tho, how've you gone in previous years?

callitasicit 09-12-2006 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernie_Money
I have had 3 straight losing Mondays, so I have no idea if this play has a chance or not, but this is my bet for tonight:

NY Mets/Florida over 8.5 -- laying $171 to win $150

Reasoning:

This is a let-down or hangover game for Anibal Sanchez after the no-hitter last time out and Dave Williams of the Mets has been pitching way over his head (3 straight solid starts) and I expect both pitchers to regress to their mean a bit here today so I gotta take the Over.

Record:

Week 2: 5-3, +$306 (did win $509 on the Mansion free bet & hedge)
Week 1: 5-1, +$913

Good call once again my man! :worship:

Ernie_Money 09-12-2006 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportpunter
good start this year tho, how've you gone in previous years?

I am starting my 5th year using this betting system, where my goal is to earn/win $1000 a week. That is a GOAL though. It does NOT happen every week, not even close. Also, if I lose, say $2000 in a week, instead of trying to win $3000 the following week, I will spread that $2000 loss over the next 20 weeks and try to win $1100 over the next 20 weeks.

Year 1 was the only year where I hit $52,000 after 52 weeks, but I did some crazy, crazy betting the last 3 weeks to reach that goal and I would never do that again (way too dangerous) and had to tweak the betting system after that year to make it more "reasonable". I am up every year, but to be frank, I will not post those amounts because quite frankly, "Past results do NOT guarantee future performance". Just because I did well the last few years doesn't mean squat for this year, especially when I did not start posting until this year, so I have NO track record. THIS year is what counts, so all I can do is say is watch for a few months and if I am winning, then maybe my bets are worth looking at.