MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Rest Of The World (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Tennis Austria (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=8526)

Swiss Mister 02-09-2004 04:06 AM

Tennis Austria

:wavey:

The best player in the world is by far, Julian Knowle. Not that he is very good at tennis, but he looks just like a pirate! The black beard and bandana are quite villianous. YYYYYYYYAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!

T

Kristen 02-25-2004 02:03 PM

Re: Tennis Austria

LMFAO!!!
Welcome Swiss Mister! That's so true...about the pirate thing...and after todays performance... I guess his tennis can be a bit disappointing sometimes! I'm a big Jurgen fan myself... not to mention the wheelchair tennis austrians ;)

Kristen

Kristen 04-05-2004 02:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some photos of Jurgen, in honour of his ass-kicking performances recently :worship:

tennis4eva 04-16-2004 07:20 PM

Great pics!!:D Jurgen is just so adorable! I saw him in person at Davis Cup a few months ago. He looked even better than in these pics, if thats possible lol!
So Gooooo Jurgen!!! :clap2: I'm hoping that he has some good results on the clay :cool: So far he has done great in Houston!

Kristen 04-19-2004 03:00 PM

I agree! He does look lovely in person. He looks a bit weird in some of his photos! Did you notice his hair? Its great! lol... I'm so proud of his performance against Roddick in Houston! Losing 5-7, 6-7 or something like that!

tennis4eva 04-23-2004 02:45 PM

Yeah his hair is very cute lol. I have to say that I was cheering for him to beat Andy in Houston. Even though I am a die hard Roddick fan, I wanted to see Jurgen win. :D For some reason I love this guy! :crazy:

Kristen 04-24-2004 02:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tennis4eva
Yeah his hair is very cute lol. I have to say that I was cheering for him to beat Andy in Houston. Even though I am a die hard Roddick fan, I wanted to see Jurgen win. :D For some reason I love this guy! :crazy:

Understandable! I go through the same thing with Alexander Popp (eg. vs Joachim Johansson!). Nice to see Haas winning again :)

tennis4eva 04-24-2004 02:04 PM

:D Wow! That pic is so great! thanks :worship:

Kristen 04-25-2004 03:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hehe... he's a cutie!
Here are a couple I took in Melbourne this year, when he partnered Nenad Zimonjic. Sorry they're so big!

tennis4eva 04-26-2004 01:01 PM

OMG he looks sweet with sunscreen on his nose lol. :D Thanks for the great pics!!

melx 04-26-2004 09:49 PM

Jurgen Melzer! :)
:worship:

good pics, thanks!

Kristen 05-13-2004 02:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Kom igen Jurgen!
6-4, 6-4 over Marat Safin - Hamburg :worship: :worship:
Some photos from Getty:

Kristen.

tennis4eva 05-13-2004 04:46 PM

awww I'm so happy for Jurgen! I've been waiting for a big win like this! :worship:
:woohoo: Woohooo for my Austrian prince! Kick some butt in the next round!

:) Thx for the great pics btw!

Kristen 05-15-2004 06:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I found another one! On the Hamburg site.
Taken after his Safin match.

He's just lost to Hewitt, 4-6, 3-6... but its not so bad. He got to the quarterfinals, and played very well :)

tennis4eva 05-16-2004 07:45 PM

Yeah, he played great! He is in the top 50 now! :worship:
He will play in St Pölten, Austria this week, so he will have a home court advantage! :D He drew Greg Rusedski in the first round. On clay i think that he can win without alot of trouble. :p

Good Luck Jurgen!

Ohh and another thing, he was so sweet when i read an interview after his match against Safin. He said "I just love all these questions" :bowdown:
Now how cute is that? ;)