MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   David Ferrer (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=489)
-   -   David limping through Cincy. (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=83340)

FerrersLinda 08-11-2006 10:52 PM

David limping through Cincy.

Here's the draw:

http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/...006/422/mds.pdf

David plays Carlos Moya in the first round. :eek:

Sue 08-11-2006 11:19 PM

Re: David go tell Isa what kinda underwear you wear and win the tourny in Cincinnati!

Hmmm...what a yucky draw. Still- silver lining is it will be a very pretty match!
VAMOS DAVID!!

*Ljubica* 08-12-2006 11:29 AM

Re: David go tell Isa what kinda underwear you wear and win the tourny in Cincinnati!

Linda sweetie :hug: Only you could think up a thread title like this one :p Anyway - I agree with Sue - it is a yucky draw - and sad that I'm sure we Brits will have NO chance of TV coverage :sad: But good luck to our boy anyway. Play well and win for our Isa who will be there to support you all the way :)

alisia 08-12-2006 10:58 PM

What a title Linda!! :devil:

Rosie Cinci is on interactive coverage next week so we should see him play just hope he plays after 6pm our time because my boy tends to forget to record things.

Sue 08-12-2006 11:40 PM

You need to train him better! ;-)

alisia 08-12-2006 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue
You need to train him better! ;-)

That was being unkind to him he does usually remember he however tends to turn over to other stations quite alot :o

LaTenista 08-12-2006 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosie
Linda sweetie :hug: Only you could think up a thread title like this one :p Anyway - I agree with Sue - it is a yucky draw - and sad that I'm sure we Brits will have NO chance of TV coverage :sad: But good luck to our boy anyway. Play well and win for our Isa who will be there to support you all the way :)

Isa will be supporting Carlos and wearing her Nike Moya t-shirt.

Eléa 08-13-2006 11:46 AM

Hum... :awww:

Anyway, Good luck to David in this difficult 1rst round match (last week Gaston against Moya and this week David... :s )
I have some chances to see the match, depending on which courts it will be and if no stupid french players wil play at the same time! :mad:

*Ljubica* 08-13-2006 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alisia
What a title Linda!! :devil:

Rosie Cinci is on interactive coverage next week so we should see him play just hope he plays after 6pm our time because my boy tends to forget to record things.

Ali - are you sure it's interractive? I thought I read somewhere that they were doing some upgrading work on their interractive coverage and it wouldn't be in place until the US Open. I sure hope you're right and I'm wrong though! And I agree - 6.00pm is the BEST time for us - time to get home from work and prepare!

Eléa :wavey: Nice to see you again - hope you're doing fine.

alisia 08-13-2006 12:25 PM

Quote:

Ali - are you sure it's interractive? I thought I read somewhere that they were doing some upgrading work on their interractive coverage and it wouldn't be in place until the US Open. I sure hope you're right and I'm wrong though! And I agree - 6.00pm is the BEST time for us - time to get home from work and prepare!

Eléa :wavey: Nice to see you again - hope you're doing fine.

As I understood it that was why there was no interactive coverage last week but I may be wrong.

Hi Elea :wavey:

*Ljubica* 08-13-2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

As I understood it that was why there was no interactive coverage last week but I may be wrong.

Hi Elea :wavey:

Guess we'll find out soon enough :)

alisia 08-13-2006 12:47 PM

FerBredo are having another attempt at playing doubles, they've got Arthurs/Hrbaty in the 1st round & if they by some miracle they win the twins are waiting for them in round 2!! :o

*Ljubica* 08-13-2006 12:52 PM

Quote:

FerBredo are having another attempt at playing doubles, they've got Arthurs/Hrbaty in the 1st round & if they by some miracle they win the twins are waiting for them in round 2!! :o

FerBredo are gorgeous :inlove: Who cares if they can't play tennis :haha: As I recall they were against Arthurs in that Wimby doubles match I watched.......his serve was so fast on the grass they just laughed!!!!

alisia 08-13-2006 01:18 PM

Quote:

FerBredo are gorgeous :inlove: Who cares if they can't play tennis :haha: As I recall they were against Arthurs in that Wimby doubles match I watched.......his serve was so fast on the grass they just laughed!!!!

I agree FerBredo are gorgeous :inlove: even thou there are some on this board who are yet to see the light :D And they look like they have fun when playing

*Ljubica* 08-13-2006 01:37 PM

Quote:

I agree FerBredo are gorgeous :inlove: even thou there are some on this board who are yet to see the light :D And they look like they have fun when playing

How can you not see the light as far as cute Tommy is concerned? He has such a lovely smile :) And he is SUCH a nice guy. And - yes - they do seem to have fun together - though some seemed not to like their "bad ass" behaviour :devil: I think it's just two young guys who happen to be good mates havng fun - and good luck to them!