MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Team USA (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Scott Oudsema (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=82728)

GermanBoy 08-05-2006 03:02 PM

Scott Oudsema

He deserves his own thread. He played so well against Andy Roddick the other week.

Feel free to post whatever you know about him. Pics are welcome, especially shirtless... :devil:

Scotso 08-07-2006 02:25 AM

Re: Scott Oudsema

Well the first set against Roddick was a fluke. I saw him in D.C. and it wasn't pretty. I don't know what goes on with him... another headcase. :(

Deboogle!. 08-07-2006 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatejBockoFan
Well the first set against Roddick was a fluke. I saw him in D.C. and it wasn't pretty. I don't know what goes on with him... another headcase. :(

By all accounts (as in, himself and a few people who were at the match), Andy also played horrifically in that set.... so, it may not have meant much at all. Too bad that it didn't give him any confidence anyway, though :(

binkygirl 08-08-2006 06:29 AM

Quote:

Definitely a headcase. I saw him the day after he played that great match against Roddick and he was totally downcast and upset looking. He carries his losses with him which is not good.

The first set against Roddick wasn't a fluke, I was there. Roddick was in trouble and looked scared. If Scott had a bit more tour experience, he would have beaten Andy, although the score would have been 7-6,7-6. Scott had a realistic chance of winning that match.

binkygirl 08-08-2006 06:30 AM

Does anyone want to see pictures of Scott when he was in LA?

jole 08-08-2006 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by binkygirl
Does anyone want to see pictures of Scott when he was in LA?

Sure! :)

Scotso 08-09-2006 03:00 AM

Yes. Although when I saw him there he was little a little dirty and shabby compared to last year. :p

xpress0h 08-10-2006 06:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I had to ballkid for him during the all american shoot out super tiebreaker thing they had in LA.. he's really nice except I didn't want him to win. -cough- I was rootin' for Scoville and sadly, Scott beat Sco twice during the tiebreaks. In the picture I got with him, he looks more like a baseball player than a tennis player.. if you ignore the tennis bag. :p

Scotso 08-11-2006 01:56 AM

He's not aging well. :p

jole 08-12-2006 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpress0h
I had to ballkid for him during the all american shoot out super tiebreaker thing they had in LA.. he's really nice except I didn't want him to win. -cough- I was rootin' for Scoville and sadly, Scott beat Sco twice during the tiebreaks. In the picture I got with him, he looks more like a baseball player than a tennis player.. if you ignore the tennis bag. :p

Heh, yea. He was wearing that same cap in Atlanta.

He's kizewl yo.

SHB 08-13-2006 08:49 PM

Oudsema won the Binghamton challenger and will jump about 80 spots in the rankings to around #260. I can't see him not getting a U.S. Open WC now.

Scotso 08-14-2006 02:29 AM

Wow, congrats Scott.

I don't get him at all. He seems to play really well sometimes... but whenever I see him he's stunningly bad.

GermanBoy 08-14-2006 03:50 PM

Quote:

He's not aging well. :p

Bitch! :devil:

georgekuo1017 08-14-2006 11:07 PM

he looks cute。。

xpress0h 08-16-2006 04:37 AM

Quote:

He seems to play really well sometimes... but whenever I see him he's stunningly bad.

stunningly bad looking? :devil: just kidding, i shouldn't bash him like that. he was a doll to me when i met him :p