Mens Tennis Forums banner

Tennis Tipping #44 - Cincinnati / congrats to sheva; bavaria100/shotgun blues !!!

52K views 3K replies 112 participants last post by  Davidcuervacho 
#1 · (Edited)
Tennis Tipping #44 - Cincinnati​

What is Tennis Tipping?

In the game, participants pick the winners of all main draw matches and are placed in a knock-out system. That means each participant plays a different participant and whoever predicted the winner of most matches correctly, moves on to the next round. The same applies for doubles, but you're in a team format and your scores are combined.

Code:
[U]The Number Of Participants Per Round:[/U][/I]

[I][U][B]SINGLES:[/B][/U][/I]

Cincinnati Day 1  - TT R128
Cincinnati Day 2 - TT R64
Cincinnati Day 3 - TT R32
Cincinnati Day 4 - TT R16
Cincinnati QF - TT QF
Cincinnati SF - TT SF
Cincinnati F - TT F

[I][U][B]DOUBLES:[/B][/U][/I]

Cincinnati Day 1 - TT R48
Cincinnati Day 2 - TT 32
Cincinnati Day 3 - TT R16
Cincinnati Day 4 - TT QF
Cincinnati QF - TT SF
Cincinnati SF + F - TT Final
Code:
[U][B]POINTS BREAKDOWN:[/B][/U][/I]

W:    500
F:    350
SF:   225
QF:   125
R16:  75
R32:  35
R64:  20
R128: 5

Note:

- In case of a tie, a tie-breaker match for which the score (as opposed to just the winner) is given, will decide who moves on to the next round. For all participants, this tie-breaker match is the same and will be assigned beforehand.
- In case a player (i.e. the actual ATP Player) retires in a match, this match will be counted as long as one point has been played. If players are replaced by a lucky loser after the start of Tennis Tipping, these matches will be cancelled.

How to Sign-Up:

Just post here that you would like to play.
You can only play one tournament per week.
You must commit before the designated time. For this tournament, that time is 12:00 AM Tuesday in Vienna.

Maximum Singles Players for this tournament: 128
Maximum Doubles Teams for this tournament: 64

Entries into a tournament are based on a first-come, first-in basis.

How to send in picks:

Picks can be sent in as soon as the draws are ready. Remember, you pick a winner in every match! Picks should be sent by PM, so that your opponent does not know your picks. Picks should be titled: TT: [Cincinnati, day #]. Picks can be sent in anytime until the beginning of play each day. Because of the chances of 1st and 2nd Round matches being played on the same day, you should send in tips each day, even if you're not sure if you've made the next round. If you're still in both singles & doubles, you use the same tips for both. For doubles, you still tip the ATP singles matches, not the doubles! No changes can be made.

If you go out in the first round, you should still send in your tips for the second round as there are usually a certain number of participants who forget to send in their tips. Only in the second round will the highest scoring losers from the first round be used as lucky losers if any second round player forgets to send in their tips to avoid walkovers.

PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE

If the site is temporarily unavailable, please send your picks to: maxdusi24@hotmail.com

TENNIS TIPPING LINKS

Tennis Tipping Forum
TT Singles Rankings
TT Doubles Rankings
Tiebreak Scoring Point System

See less See more
#1,258 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #44 - Cincinnati / Final UPDATE for DAY1 !!!

lavi dear,u're tied,not 1971731873187 points down ;)! keep yr faith girl :hug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.