MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Team USA (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Ryan Sweeting (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=82520)

Scotso 08-02-2006 02:38 AM

Ryan Sweeting

I saw 4 of his matches in D.C. this week, and I really like him. He's got so much game... he could end up being really good. :yeah:

I'll post my pictures of him in here. ;)

Deboogle!. 08-02-2006 02:39 AM

Re: Ryan Sweeting

Hopefully he doesn't do anything else STUPID :o I remember seeing his USO Junior final match last year and was really impressed. looking forward to your pics:)

Scotso 08-02-2006 02:44 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Pics :D

Scotso 08-02-2006 02:45 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Pics :D :D

Scotso 08-02-2006 02:46 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Pics :D :D :D

Scotso 08-02-2006 02:48 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Pics :D :D :D :D

Scotso 08-02-2006 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlashDeb
Hopefully he doesn't do anything else STUPID :o I remember seeing his USO Junior final match last year and was really impressed. looking forward to your pics:)

Yeah, I agree. And yes, he's extremely impressive. The Clement loss was only from being tired I'm sure... 5 matches in 4 days in this heat would be horrible.

Deboogle!. 08-02-2006 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatejBockoFan
Yeah, I agree. And yes, he's extremely impressive. The Clement loss was only from being tired I'm sure... 5 matches in 4 days in this heat would be horrible.

well smucav said he hurt his wrist near the end of his match against Justin so that might explain it too. I just hope he doesn't fuck up again. Does he seem like a nice kid? He looks 12 :lol: thanks for the pics:)

Scotso 08-02-2006 02:54 AM

He seems nice, I saw him talking to some people about the heat and he was nice to some little kids.

I don't think it was his wrist. I was in the front row and it looks like he might have bent his thumb awkwardly or something.

jole 08-02-2006 02:54 AM

Ryan straight setting Gimelstob is a great start for his first ATP match ever. I would have loved for him to beat Clement, but that's not an easy win with a bum wrist.

Keep up the good work Ryan! :D

Scotso 08-02-2006 02:55 AM

I think people might think he's scary because he's so extremely focused while he's playing. He always has the same serious look. But after the match is over his demeanor changes and he smiles and talks to people.

Jlee 08-02-2006 03:02 AM

Nice pics, give him a few years ;)

I was impressed with his first round win.

binkygirl 08-08-2006 06:44 AM

Hmm.. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't go back to school in the fall. Why go back? School will always be there anyway.

Scotso 08-09-2006 03:02 AM

Well he's travelling with a Florida coach so I think he's going back.

I wish he wouldn't, though... he has a lot of potential and while school wouldn't negate a decent career, I think he could improve more playing on the pro tour. I agree with you, school can wait, but most people can't play tennis professionally at 40. ;)

binkygirl 08-09-2006 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatejBockoFan
Well he's travelling with a Florida coach so I think he's going back.

I wish he wouldn't, though... he has a lot of potential and while school wouldn't negate a decent career, I think he could improve more playing on the pro tour. I agree with you, school can wait, but most people can't play tennis professionally at 40. ;)

:smooch: :smooch:

If you get a chance, could you possibly ask him about his future plans?

I am excited for him, he appears to have the goods to make a living playing tennis.