MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Player Talk (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=596)
-   -   My shots. (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=81787)

NATAS81 07-22-2006 01:36 PM

My shots.

I'm the guy in white. Opinions?

GTR 07-24-2006 10:29 AM

Re: My shots.

[quote=NATAS81]I'm the guy in white. Opinions?

Hi, can i ask how old you are, how tall you are, weight and how fats do you serve. You look like an average man, however, your serve looks terribly weak, second or first serve. I am 13 years old and i can clock my serve a lot faster than that, Im only about 1.6meters and 45kg.

adee-gee 07-24-2006 11:35 AM

Not too shabby. Can you flatten out your shots, looks like you get a hell of a lot of spin on them :shrug:

Patrick_Steele 07-25-2006 07:54 AM

A few problems here, one of which is the video itself it was really bad, and so far away you weren't even visible most of the time. Your opponent seemed to be hardly trying so you can't call your serve's 'ace's', also it seemed like you weren't hitting it that hard and are grunting after you hit the ball which seem's like your just grunting to look cool or something (grunting can help improve your shot's if and only if you grunt when you hit the ball doing it after only makes you seem constipated).

GTR 07-25-2006 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick_Steele
A few problems here, one of which is the video itself it was really bad, and so far away you weren't even visible most of the time. Your opponent seemed to be hardly trying so you can't call your serve's 'ace's', also it seemed like you weren't hitting it that hard and are grunting after you hit the ball which seem's like your just grunting to look cool or something (grunting can help improve your shot's if and only if you grunt when you hit the ball doing it after only makes you seem constipated).

LMAO, well said mate. It was very clear to me that his opponent was rigged to play easy and it wasn't a tournament where he was playing serious. Evrything you said was correct. LOL and you " the guy in the video" You really suck!

AgassiDomination 07-25-2006 04:04 PM

lol

joeb_uk 07-25-2006 10:56 PM

[quote=GTR]
Quote:

Originally Posted by NATAS81
I'm the guy in white. Opinions?

Hi, can i ask how old you are, how tall you are, weight and how fats do you serve. You look like an average man, however, your serve looks terribly weak, second or first serve. I am 13 years old and i can clock my serve a lot faster than that, Im only about 1.6meters and 45kg.

Mate give him a break, no need to be so nasty. And we can tell you are trying to be funny, because if you were 45kg you would be in hospital on the eating disorder unit, not serving fast serves on a tennis court.

joeb_uk 07-25-2006 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTR
LMAO, well said mate. It was very clear to me that his opponent was rigged to play easy and it wasn't a tournament where he was playing serious. Evrything you said was correct. LOL and you " the guy in the video" You really suck!

It seems as you have just signed up to rip natas, 3 posts and two of them are here. Now we need to find out which poster has signed up on a new account just to take the piss. I can't believe anyone else would just sign up to take the piss.

NATAS81 07-25-2006 11:09 PM

I'm 15, 176cm 70kg and was clocked at 180kmh.

Adee-gee - When I feel like it.

El Legenda 07-25-2006 11:14 PM

you're opponent is quite the mover out there.

El Legenda 07-25-2006 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NATAS81
I'm 15, 176cm 70kg and was clocked at 180kmh.

:bs:

El Legenda 07-25-2006 11:16 PM

i can serve about 120mph...but i miss 60% of them :lol:

NATAS81 07-25-2006 11:25 PM

I also serve about 120. That's why I don't hit too flat.

NATAS81 07-25-2006 11:26 PM

[quote=joeb_uk]
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTR

Mate give him a break, no need to be so nasty. And we can tell you are trying to be funny, because if you were 45kg you would be in hospital on the eating disorder unit, not serving fast serves on a tennis court.

Cheers, mate! :hatoff:

joeb_uk 07-25-2006 11:39 PM

[quote=NATAS81]
Quote:

Originally Posted by joeb_uk
Cheers, mate! :hatoff:

Well just don't like it when people say stuff like that, when people are posting for a sensible opinion or points to improve. Especially when someone has gone to the effort of making videos, and posting them here.