MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   The French Musketeers (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Arnaud Clément pictures (for StephB) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=8173)

CooCooCachoo 01-28-2004 11:21 AM

Arnaud Clément pictures (for StephB)

5 Attachment(s)
Hey all :)

Well I told Steph I had taken some pictures of Arnaud and that I'd e-mail them, but I thought I could post them here as well.

The pictures are from various years and various tournaments (actually only the ABN/AMRO WTT in Rotterdam and the Ordina Open in Rosmalen). The card is a part of the "New Balls Please" campaign. For those of you who are interested in it, I also scanned the backside which has some information about Arnaud on it.

Enjoy! :)

:wavey:

-----------
Martijn

Via 01-28-2004 08:53 PM

Re: Arnaud Clément pictures (for StephB)

thanks for all the pics and scans, coocoocachoo !!!! what's arnaud doing there cornered in a white tent ? ;)

the card reminds me... i look at my 1999 and 2000 atp player cards again, but there's no arnaud in them. seb was there in 2000. your card must be produced a year after my last pack (early 2001?).

esther 01-28-2004 10:05 PM

LOL @ whats arnaud doing in a white tent!!!

thanks for those photos! :)

CooCooCachoo 01-29-2004 02:09 PM

Quote:

thanks for all the pics and scans, coocoocachoo !!!! what's arnaud doing there cornered in a white tent ?
He was actually about to enter the white tent, after having practised ;) That way, he could go to the showers and such, without being bothered by fans such as moi ;)

The cards were probably of 1999. There were a lot of them, in packages of six cards I think. Therefore, not every package contained all cards (I had several packages :p)..

Via 01-30-2004 02:39 AM

arnaud to shower in a tent ???? he...he.... how exotic ;)

*cough*

nah... the new balls please campagne was well after 1999. did you have to buy those cards, or were they given out for free at tournaments etc ?

CooCooCachoo 01-30-2004 05:44 AM

They were given out for free, hehe ;)

Ah yes, I was mistaken with 1999. I'm never sure about when the ATP Tournament (The Dutch Open) moved from Amsterdam to Amersfoort. That means it must've been 2001.

esther 01-30-2004 06:56 AM

Re: Re: Arnaud Clément pictures (for StephB)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Via
arnaud to shower in a tent ???? he...he.... how exotic ;)

LOOOOOOOOLLLLL

esther 01-30-2004 06:56 AM

ive said it a billion times, but i'll say it again.
That man has no shame

CooCooCachoo 01-30-2004 01:58 PM

Lol well.. a lot of other players went into that tent as well, so..

irishface 01-30-2004 03:47 PM

Merci beaucoup! for the photos.

There's a lot of that sort of tent stuff going on at smaller tourneys. Makes you think, doesn't it? One rope comes loose and the whole tent comes down.....

:devil:

Via 01-30-2004 08:59 PM

hmmm...... haven't seen any tennis tent in my life.... must be a european thing.

... a lot of players going into the same tent to shower ? and it was only held up by ropes ??? i feel.....

...too

CooCooCachoo 01-31-2004 06:17 AM

lol Via..

Irishface, mind you that the ABN/AMRO WTT is by no means a small tournament ;) The tent is just a way for the players to pass the huge Ahoy complex without any problems ;) And maybe take a group shower, off course. (Dominik Hrbaty went in right after Arnaud..)

esther 01-31-2004 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishface
Merci beaucoup! for the photos.

There's a lot of that sort of tent stuff going on at smaller tourneys. Makes you think, doesn't it? One rope comes loose and the whole tent comes down.....

LOOOOL
How funny- whats the next tourney youre going to irish?! he better watch out!!!!!!!1

xuzizhen 01-31-2004 01:03 PM

Re: Re: Arnaud Clément pictures (for StephB)

2 Attachment(s)
want more?
sydney 2004:

stephB 01-31-2004 04:52 PM

martijn...thousand thank you´s for your great pictures :) they are so lovely. and about the card. think i have it :)