MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Guillermo Coria Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=81286)

Deea 07-15-2006 12:21 PM

Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

I searched for a thread in Guille's forum where we should talk about whatever we want to, not necesarily Guille! But I haven't found anything I like so I decided to create a new thread. I got the idea from Marat's board!!!! hope it's okay with you my fellow Guille addicts! :p :p

Deea 07-15-2006 12:31 PM

Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

I'll be away a couple of days. I'm on my summer vacation and I'm going to the mountains! :woohoo: Field trip! :lol: I'll be leaving in an hour! I hope Guille will do great in Amersfoort! :yeah:

Where are you going on holiday this summer?

Bye everyone! :wavey: Talk to you soon! ;)

napki 07-15-2006 01:17 PM

Bla bla bla. bla bla. blabla.... etc. :D

:wavey:

napki 07-15-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deea
I searched for a thread in Guille's forum where we should talk about whatever we want to, not necesarily Guille! But I haven't found anything I liked so I decided to creat a new thread. I got the idea from Marat's board!!!! hope it's okay with you my fellow Guille addicts! :p :p

There was Alita's chat thread somewhere, i think :scratch:

My summer vacation is over, the next time it will be in september, Labor day weekend. Mountains :inlove: where at you're going? have fun on your trip!

guille&tati4life 07-15-2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deea
I'll be away a couple of days. I'm on my summer vacation and I'm going to the mountains! :woohoo: Field trip! :lol: I'll be leaving in an hour! I hope Guille will do great in Amersfoort! :yeah:

Where are you going on holiday this summer?

Bye everyone! :wavey: Talk to you soon! ;)

good idea Deea :)

You're going to the mountains? :sad: We'll miss you. Have fun.

I'm not going in holiday this year :awww:

Vamos Guille. And Allez France in Fed Cup

Truc 07-15-2006 03:59 PM

Poor Paul supporting Guille and Tati, that's tough! :awww: :lol:
I wasn't a fan of Golovin in the past, TBH, but she's growing on me this year. She was so unlucky at the beginning of the year, I watched all those close matches she lost in Paris, in Antwerpen, in Miami, and she was looking so desperate, I just wanted to hug her.
She's a bit of a drama queen, like Guille, and I love the drama.

(The Guille pic in your avatar is gorgeous, btw, don't hesitate to post "Vamos Guille" or "Vas-y Tati!" from time to time, I can't see that pic often enough. :inlove: )

Truc 07-15-2006 04:06 PM

It's very cute to open a chat thread immediately before leaving, Deea! :lol: Have fun, I agree we will miss you here, it's a joy to read your enthusiastic posts in the Guille forum.

It looks like I'm not going in holiday either this summer - we're completely hopeless in that regard, we're both freelancers and could go in holiday as often as we want, which ends with us NEVER taking vacation.
Maybe I'll take a few days to go to France because I haven't seen my family for ages.

guille&tati4life 07-15-2006 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truc
Poor Paul supporting Guille and Tati, that's tough! :awww: :lol:
I wasn't a fan of Golovin in the past, TBH, but she's growing on me this year. She was so unlucky at the beginning of the year, I watched all those close matches she lost in Paris, in Antwerpen, in Miami, and she was looking so desperate, I just wanted to hug her.
She's a bit of a drama queen, like Guille, and I love the drama.

(The Guille pic in your avatar is gorgeous, btw, don't hesitate to post "Vamos Guille" or "Vas-y Tati!" from time to time, I can't see that pic often enough. :inlove: )

It's more than tough, it's hell :awww:

You know Tati lost 11-9 to Vaidisova in the 3rd set today? :sobbing:
She's always unlucky :sad:

Don't even think about hugging her :armed: she's mine :lol:

My ava usually changes quite rapidly. Tatiana, Guille, Dulko, Nalby, Ivanovic, Celtic (my football team) so don't get too attatched to it. :p

daze11 07-16-2006 02:42 AM

there was always a 'chat thread' in the coria forum.....isnt there??? :scratch:

i checked back 6 whole pages...someone either changed the name of it...or WORSE! :mad: oh well... heres to new beginnings! :yeah:

Truc 07-16-2006 06:44 AM

No no, the old thread is still on the 1st page.
But I'm all for this new thread too since nobody is writing in the other one.

Truc 07-16-2006 07:30 AM

Is anybody going to do this blog thing for Coria, btw?
I took a look at Amanda's thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...4&page=1&pp=15) because I didn't really get the idea - it seems a bit redundant here on MTF, but she says the blog entries are also plugged to other news sites, it might be a nice idea after all.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I won't/can't do it because I can't blog in English.
If anybody feels like doing it...

daze11 07-16-2006 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truc
Is anybody going to do this blog thing for Coria, btw?
I took a look at Amanda's thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...4&page=1&pp=15) because I didn't really get the idea - it seems a bit redundant here on MTF, but she says the blog entries are also plugged to other news sites, it might be a nice idea after all.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I won't/can't do it because I can't blog in English.
If anybody feels like doing it...

i could, and ought to, but i am not sure i get it either. i guess i just dont understand WHY it should be happening... :confused:

psichogaucho 07-16-2006 10:49 PM

vacations...hum, I guess I'll have three free days on September, and I probably will travel to Buenos Aires to see the Davis Cup series, well, not really, just to swear Lleyton Hewitt :p apparently I'll go there with my fellows of the tennis club :)

star 07-17-2006 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daze11
i could, and ought to, but i am not sure i get it either. i guess i just dont understand WHY it should be happening... :confused:

I seriously don't get the whole blog thing. They say it's going great guns over at WTA world, but I still don't get it. Why would other sites be intererested in recooked versions of the news that everyone else has anyway? And why would I be interested in someone else picking up on what I had to say? I guess there are people with journalistic ambitions, and it might be interesting for them. Is anyone from MTF doing anything on the blogging?

Anyway, I take up too much time posting on this board. I cant' imagine doing something even more time consuming.

But, After all that negative stuff, Daze you and GG are definitely the ones who should be doing the Guille blog.

Plus... here's another negative musing ... It seems to put a bit of a premium on excellent English skills, and one of the things that is nice about MTF is that people who aren't that good in English can still post here and be accepted and have their opinions respected and understood even if they use imperfect English.

star 07-17-2006 12:38 AM

P.S. Truc, your English always seems perfect to me even though you say it's not so easy for you.