MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   The French Musketeers (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=8000)

esther 01-22-2004 05:58 AM

AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

10 Attachment(s)
YAY finally have gotten around to uploading these.
Has taken me AAAAAAGES to re size them and upload them so be appreciative!! ;)

Enjoy.

esther 01-22-2004 06:00 AM

Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

7 Attachment(s)
more arnaud ones...

esther 01-22-2004 06:02 AM

Re: Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

7 Attachment(s)
SEB
('seb signing 2 was just before he looked up to ask if i wanted my flag signed ;) )

esther 01-22-2004 06:04 AM

Re: Re: Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

9 Attachment(s)
OTHERS:

Marine 01-22-2004 06:07 AM

THANKSXXXXXXXXXXXX

Via 01-22-2004 06:34 AM

thanks esther!!!!!! i can count the hairs on arnaud's legs in the first picture, so obviously you didnt have a problem with focus.....

what file size do you use, btw? maybe i had simply skimmed too much to save memory. i had used SQ1, 1200x1600, high, i think.

esther 01-22-2004 06:45 AM

what size file?!!!
lol i dunnnno...i have no idea about nething about resolution or ne of that crap...what i do is get them onto my computer from the camera, put them in Paint and just make them 50% LOL...then just cut out the background or parts which arent needed to make them smaller

Via 01-22-2004 06:48 AM

love the pics but my favourite is (surprise surprise) the seb signing 2.... love the angle of the pic, its so uncommon! (how could u be holding the cam and a large flag and everything else too, at the same time? i'd have dropped something - and put the player's wellbeing at risk)

Via 01-22-2004 06:49 AM

noooooo.... not the file size after u took the pic, but BEFORE.... what u set on the camera ??

esther 01-22-2004 06:54 AM

Re: Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

Quote:

Originally Posted by Via
love the pics but my favourite is (surprise surprise) the seb signing 2.... love the angle of the pic, its so uncommon! (how could u be holding the cam and a large flag and everything else too, at the same time? i'd have dropped something - and put the player's wellbeing at risk)

LOL well i was again getting pushed around by little brats (story of my life for the past 2 weeks) but when i first went over i didnt plan on really getting nething signed...i just wanted him to see me and REbel but after i took those two photos, i put my camera and everything else down on the chairs so i could give him my full attention ;)

sorry via...i dont know what my camera was put on before...how do i check?

Via 01-22-2004 07:00 AM

i suppose u used the default setting then..... it's when u go into the menus, picture... 1st option, where u can choose shq, hq, sq1...etc

yes i can imagine... that player exit area is indeed 'brat area'... in my advancing age i wont dare go near it.

Via 01-22-2004 07:02 AM

we will again have aussie night tonite on tv... *sigh* hope to see one second of arnaud if he watches santoro play.

wilma 01-22-2004 08:02 AM

thank you, Esther. Your pics are lovely!

Lizan 01-22-2004 08:05 AM

wow photos of Seb are gorgious.. (I still have too see the rest) But I think it isn't too difficult to take a picture of Seb, because he just always looks cute on it.. But I looked at your pictures and they looked like a professional photoshooter (??), seriously..

esther 01-22-2004 09:14 AM

professional?!!!
thanks lizan!! lol

I'll see Seb's night match tomororw night so i dont know if i'll take many more photos coz i've already got a few and they all look the same...

its weird that he knew he was playing a night match after his 2nd round match...wonder if he requested it or something?!