MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Mardy Fish Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=231)
-   -   The "If he wins on clay, imagine what he'll do during the GRASS SEASON" thread! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=78163)

Deboogle!. 06-04-2006 02:33 AM

The "If he wins on clay, imagine what he'll do during the GRASS SEASON" thread!

Surbiton challenger starts Tuesday, draw comes out tomorrow. The following week Mardy got a WC into Queens.

Go Mardy Go!

aceit 06-04-2006 05:17 PM

Re: The "If he wins on clay, imagine what he'll do during the GRASS SEASON" thread!

Haha I love the title.

GOOOOOOOOOO MARDY!

Aleksa's Laydee 06-04-2006 07:20 PM

Re: The "If he wins on clay, imagine what he'll do during the GRASS SEASON" thread!

Surbiton draw is out

r1: Chris Guccione
r2: Frank Dancevic or Q

Not too bad a draw :D Cant wait to see him on Tuesday :D:D:D

snaillyyy 06-04-2006 07:23 PM

Have fun and take tons of pictures!;)

Aleksa's Laydee 06-04-2006 07:33 PM

I will :D

loving the av by the way :)

Deboogle!. 06-04-2006 07:35 PM

eep, Guccione on grass could be tough huuuuuuge lefty serve. Good luck Mardy and have a great time Siobhan!

Aleksa's Laydee 06-04-2006 07:53 PM

mardys going to do just fine with me cheering him on :lol: (hope he plays on tues lol)

thank yooooooooooooou!!!

Aleksa's Laydee 06-05-2006 06:01 PM

Mardy will play doubles tomorrow and single on wednesday :(

Jennay 06-06-2006 05:29 AM

HOORAH!!!! Go Mardy!!!

Aleksa's Laydee 06-06-2006 07:41 PM

ok just got back from seeing MARDY!!!!!! had 2 piccies with him and 3 others were taken while he signed my stuff

Took bout 80 pics of him at practice with Jeff and during his doubles match :lol:

He's LOVELY and sooooooooooooo HOT in the flesh!!! :inlove:

Saw them win their doubles 6-4 7-5 :yeah:

snaillyyy 06-06-2006 10:04 PM

Glad you got to see (and touch ;)) him :lol: the piccs are great:worship:

Deboogle!. 06-07-2006 01:51 AM

Where are the pics? :eek: Sounds like you had a great time and hopefully Mardy will win his match tomorrow :)

Aleksa's Laydee 06-07-2006 10:42 AM

good luck today mardy you better win boy :mad: :p ;)

one pic is in my av ;) the others are coming :p

Aleksa's Laydee 06-07-2006 10:50 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Heres some for now...il post more once i've edited them :p :wavey:

Aleksa's Laydee 06-07-2006 01:48 PM

Menís Singles 1st rd:

(4) Mardy Fish (USA) bt Chris Guccioni (Aus) 6-4 7-6(8-6)

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!