MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Thomas Johansson Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=411)
-   -   myspace for tojo!!! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=78084)

margaret_gn 06-03-2006 02:31 AM

myspace for tojo!!!

So we (well a few of us) have decided that having a myspace for tojo is such a brill idea and we wanna get started...

Here's some of the tasks that we can divide among ourselves:
1. Make up an e-mail address and password (Siobhan? please :) ) and let the rest of us know.
2. Only after we have an e-mail address can we start signing up on myspace. Then we can research what music he likes, his hobbies etc (this can also be asked directly to tojo when some of us meet him in England or recalling the answers if we've asked him before or from his previous interviews or blog)
3. Have fun designing the layout. I can see there'll be lots of polls coming up :tape:

Lastly we add him as a friend.

Then Siobhan or whoever meets him can let him know about it and he can alter his profile etc as he likes.

Post what you think!

Aleksa's Laydee 06-03-2006 11:09 AM

Re: myspace for tojo!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah love it :yeah: We've got about...2 weeks to do it, coz Im sure I'll see him at Nottingham on the 20th! Shall we go go go with it?

Ok...email addy as in hotmail addy to sign up right? I was thinking maybe:

TJJohansson@hotmail.com however thinking about it, thats a bit obvious for other people to guess it i think AND when i signed up for a new email addy last year it gave me a hotmail.co.uk one without letting me chose a .com one so will that be ok do you think??

Aleksa's Laydee 06-03-2006 11:13 AM

just read the grass thread about it...yahoo would be better as it would be .com but yahoo mail is confusing isnt it? do you think he'd get it, or would hotmail be better?

a username for any email could be...TJJohansson or Tojotennis or SverigeTojo

all i can think of at the mo

Kristen 06-03-2006 01:43 PM

I guess either would be fine, and even with the .co.uk it should be fine, because he could change the address at a later date, and it wouldn't have to br visible to other myspace users.

LOL at your yahoo mail comments. I seriously still have problems finding the 'sign out' button at times!!! Also regarding the hotmail thing... 'MSN'. Not much chance of it happening, but it gives him an opportunity! :lol:

PS. Love the avatar! He's such a character!!!

Ceri 06-03-2006 07:55 PM

D's looking lovely in the pic Siob! :)

Aleksa's Laydee 06-03-2006 09:14 PM

:haha: Thanks you two :D :hearts:

margaret_gn 06-04-2006 06:13 AM

Siobhan, is there a reason why TJJohansson has double J? just wondering...

yeah about the email address, we just need it to sign up. he can change it to anything he wants later, so it's fine if it has co.uk. i reckon hotmail. yahoo IS confusing! another suggestion may be tojo_myspace_addy@hotmail.co.uk. I bet it hasn't been taken up yet and it's obvious what it's for (just in case he has another e-mail address). And I agree with Kristen, remind him of MSN!

Thanks heaps! :)

Aleksa's Laydee 06-04-2006 05:08 PM

yeah T J Johansson as in TOJO but without the O's ;)

which one should i pic: tojomyspaceaddress@hotmail.co.uk OR tjjohansson@hotmail.co.uk ??

Let me know what you think as soon as poss girls :D

Björki 06-04-2006 05:34 PM

tojo@... would be nice IMHO
or toker@.... :D

margaret_gn 06-04-2006 11:29 PM

i like this one:
tojomyspaceaddress@hotmail.co.uk
but toker@... would be good too if it wasn't already taken.

Björki 06-05-2006 09:01 AM

Siobhan who is that in your avatar?

margaret_gn 06-05-2006 11:07 AM

I've made a poll of all the usernames we've come up with. The domain shall be @hotmail.co.uk since it seems to be the easiest to navigate. So please vote, as many times as you like :)

Francine 06-05-2006 12:00 PM

I voted for Toker :)

Aleksa's Laydee 06-05-2006 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Björki
Siobhan who is that in your avatar?

Andrew Kennaugh :inlove:

Björki 06-05-2006 01:55 PM

Quote: