MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Rafael Nadal (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Rafa's Official Website (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=77227)

NancyIsabelle 05-20-2006 06:20 PM

Rafa's Official Website

After a long period of lethargy, Rafa's management finally launched a website with more content and, most of all, a forum.

Rome was not built in one day and they will have a lot of adjustments to make to offer to the members as much as VR.com is offering now. But it's a good "debut".

They are developing the other languages forums and hope lot of things will be ready for Rafa's birthday. You can ask Rafa questions on each Wednesday and 5 of them are choosen (random) to which Rafa will answer ... when he has time I guess :)

And for those of you who want to be part of a huge birthday card they are making, the first 500 messages of birthday wish they receive will be put on the card and given to him.

The website name is easy : www.rafaelnadal.com.

sonia 05-20-2006 06:35 PM

Re: Rafa's Official Website

Thanks NancyIsabelle! :wavey:

Why not in spanish yet? :(
The music is good :lol: :p

NancyIsabelle 05-20-2006 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonia
Thanks NancyIsabelle! :wavey:

Why not in spanish yet? :(
The music is good :lol: :p

Oh ! Sorry Sonia, by saying they were working on the other languages issue, I probably get people confused. The English and the Spanish forums are both working. They will develop the French and the Chinese one in the weeks to come.

So you can already register !

Nancy :wavey:

sonia 05-20-2006 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NancyIsabelle
Oh ! Sorry Sonia, by saying they were working on the other languages issue, I probably get people confused. The English and the Spanish forums are both working. They will develop the French and the Chinese one in the weeks to come.

So you can already register !

Nancy :wavey:

ok! ;) Thank you! I don't understood you, sorry :o I'm registered!! :)

lilfairyprincess 05-20-2006 11:29 PM

NancyIsabelle 05-21-2006 01:00 AM

In fact, the whole English section is working. They still have to develop the Spanish, the French and the Chinese section.

But concerning the forum, they already opened the English AND the Spanish sections.

Don't forget to send your birthday wish to Rafa, which will be put on a huge card. The first 500 will have the chance to see their name on the card that will be given to Rafa in Roland-Garros.

Since there was not much publicity, I think you still have good chance to see you name there !

As I mentioned before, Rome was not built in one day and they will have to develop many things to satisfy the members, but I know that they are working very hard and very fast so the site should be ready for Rafa's birthday. I don't think, though, the French nor the Chinese sections will be ready :)

Nancy

dionisienne 05-22-2006 05:54 PM

Thanks Nancy :wavey: , but for the others language sections, it will be a very good occcasion for us to practise english and spanish!!!

veyonce 05-22-2006 06:27 PM

There isn't any Chinese section, it is the Japanese section....

NancyIsabelle 05-23-2006 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veyonce
There isn't any Chinese section, it is the Japanese section....

:eek: Oh ! I should be ashamed !! My own daughter is from China !!! I did not even recognize the signs and thought it was in Chinese. Happy to know it's in Japonese ;) Thanks Veyonce !

Nancy

NancyIsabelle 05-23-2006 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dionisienne
Thanks Nancy :wavey: , but for the others language sections, it will be a very good occcasion for us to practise english and spanish!!!

You bet, Dionisienne, I started to learn Spanish, but I am slow, because I am also learning how to drive a car !!! Can't do too many things at the same time ;) Bye :wavey:

Nancy

Alexandy 05-23-2006 02:42 AM

That's a cool website. Is that a band that Rafa likes? I liked the song, though I don't understand Spanish that much at all. lol Even though I'm taking it in school.

ETA: found a link for the band on Rafa's website. Cool sound.

supersexynadal 05-23-2006 02:16 PM

VAMOSRAFAEL.COM IS THE BEST AND ITS MUCH BETTER THE RAFAELNADAL.COM!!! TRUST ME!

NancyIsabelle 05-23-2006 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandy
That's a cool website. Is that a band that Rafa likes? I liked the song, though I don't understand Spanish that much at all. lol Even though I'm taking it in school.

ETA: found a link for the band on Rafa's website. Cool sound.

Unfortunately, I don't know this band, but I guess it's the music Rafa likes ;)

Nancy

NancyIsabelle 05-24-2006 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersexynadal
VAMOSRAFAEL.COM IS THE BEST AND ITS MUCH BETTER THE RAFAELNADAL.COM!!! TRUST ME!

You know, Supersexynadal, I am a tennis fan (because I worked so many years in the tennis area), and a Rafa fan (not a groupie). I am not a fan of a special website. I would never tolerate that someone here would say something bad about www.vamosrafael.com website, because this Website is just tremendous and is certainly the best unofficial website dedicated to an athlete (whatever the sport). It is very professional and we find there a huge amount of information. The administration, the mods and the members who post articles, pictures, translate those articles are doing and incredible job, no doubt about it and it's obvious for me that www.vamosrafael.com is here to stay. But all the fans of Rafa have the right and the freedom to go on the site they want. Some members of VR.com post here, like you. Some will post on VR.com, on RN.com, on MTF and on WTF, and I know people who are also members of Fed's website.

If you are a true fan of Rafa, I don't think you would start to say bad things about his own official website,would you ? If he knew that, how do you think he would feel ? The www.rafaelnadal.com just started to move on few weeks ago and they are moving fast and I am sure that in the future, it will be a great website. Rome was not built in one day, you know. When www.vamosrafael.com started two years ago, Rafa was not knowned and there was certainly not as much members as now and not as much information and it's very normal. The fans came with the fame ! And that's why it's time for him, like all the other great athletes, to have his own official website. That will not cast a shadow over www.vamosrafael.com because VR.com is built on solid bases.

And I do think that it's normal that Rafa has its official website, like Federer, like Baghdatis, like so many other tennis players and athletes in other sports. And there is a lot of place, on the huge web, to have two sites dedicated to the number 2 tennis player in the world.

Starting a war between two websites dedicated to the tennis player we love and admire would be a little bit silly, don't you think so ? Are we here for a specific website or for Rafa ? I am here for Rafa (and I also follow the career of other good tennis players who are working hard).

Nancy ;)

supersexynadal 05-24-2006 11:01 PM

Nancy u dont understand...They will CLOSE DOWN vr.com and PROBABLY WILL if rn.com gets more popular and we dont want that coz they have no news and a very bad forum. If u promote rn, vr will close