MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   The French Musketeers (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   :mad: (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7593)

Marine 01-06-2004 03:39 PM

:mad:

I'd like to know if Paulo won or not !!!! ON some sites, they say he lost, on another ones, they say he won !!!! It's very important, because the loser retires for injury !!!!!!!! And if paulo injued..ohhh.nO? I prefer not thinking to this idea...:banghead:

BUT I WANT TO KNOW THE GOOD RESULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marine 01-06-2004 05:42 PM

:tears: It's Paulo...
It's so unjust, so sad, pfffffffff....poor paulo !! He trained so hard this winter, and he has a new coach...I hope it's not grave, and he will can play again in 1 week...otherwise ... othewise..don't know what I do, but I do it !

(and these bloody jounalists, who said paulo won easily his first match...:fiery:)

Marine 01-06-2004 05:43 PM

i meant bloody jounalists :fiery: of course !

michelleg 01-06-2004 08:20 PM

How sad for Paulo! :(

Marine 01-06-2004 09:09 PM

的 hurt it during practice yesterday. I was close to not playing. I tried but it was very tough to hit a backhand. It was very painful.

的t happened with one shot during practice. I made a bad movement hitting a shot and I twisted my wrist. I stopped practice immediately.

的 was focused on my wrist and there was pain with every backhand I played. It痴 tough to play under those conditions.

的知 going to try to get fit for the Australian Open. I think there is only a slim chance that I could play in Sydney as I had hoped. I want to give myself the best chance of being ready for Melbourne.

的t痴 the first time I致e ever had any problems with my wrist.

的t痴 very difficult to start the year with an injury. I知 going to try to not think about it too much.

What a lack of chance for one year...:sad:

lizabeth..* 01-07-2004 01:38 AM

Re: :mad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sad:

I HAVE to see him in Melbourne. This is terrible news. The poor boy, I hope it is not too serious...he needs to have a good year this year.....*wails* :sad:

esther 01-07-2004 05:33 AM

aww :sad:
well if he doesnt go to sydney, more chance of bumping into him in the streets of melbourne liz!!

*writes letter to Aix*

Via 01-07-2004 09:56 PM

no... if he already has tickets and accomodation in sydney, he might as well come and sit through the injury. lol!!!!!

well guys, seriously, i hope it's only minor...

Lindsayfan 01-09-2004 08:38 AM

totally off topic but i didnt know where to post it:
who was the woman who Nico was hugging yesterday during seb's match? :eek:

esther 01-09-2004 08:43 AM

did you see nico's match vale?!

Marine 01-09-2004 03:41 PM

I was wondering the same, Vale !! (I guess you think to this pic, nico seeing seb''s match..., at yahoo sport...)

maybe only a spectator...

michelleg 01-09-2004 07:06 PM

A friend of mine who runs an unofficial Nico site (you might know Elina :) indicated that it was his wife.

Marine 01-09-2004 07:56 PM

:sad: ...no, they just have broken up.

michelleg 01-09-2004 08:27 PM

Maybe Nico's coach :devil: is influencing more than his game.....

esther 01-10-2004 01:35 AM

i've seen a pic of his ex wife, it didnt look like her? hmm well i dont see what the bad thing about a new woman would be neway...?