MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   David Ferrer (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=489)
-   -   The * Beat 'Em All in Barca, David* Cheering Thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=75598)

Sue 04-22-2006 09:48 PM

The * Beat 'Em All in Barca, David* Cheering Thread

Nearly time for Barcelona so lets hope David can build on his great start to the season and win the title here!
He'll have lots of support......a few of us even from this very forum!
I'm off to pack for Barca, so will be in touch asap with any news/reports/pics. be good while I'm gone! ;-)
Sue x

LaTenista 04-23-2006 12:08 AM

Re: The * Beat 'Em All in Barca, David* Cheering Thread

Thanks Sue! I'll look forward to hearing about the tournament.

Vamos David - I want to :drink: my Spanish wine so please let's win this title.

Fergie 04-23-2006 12:17 AM

Vamos David! :bounce:

*Ljubica* 04-23-2006 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue
Nearly time for Barcelona so lets hope David can build on his great start to the season and win the title here!
He'll have lots of support......a few of us even from this very forum!
I'm off to pack for Barca, so will be in touch asap with any news/reports/pics. be good while I'm gone! ;-)
Sue x

I'm more worried about YOU being good without us to keep an eye on you ;) : Have loads of fun sweetie - you deserve it - and don't forget to text me with all the gossip!!!! Btw - Melanie is already in Barca - I heard from her last night and she's looking forward to seeing you very soon :hug:

Sue 04-23-2006 05:34 PM

Thanks Ros...just popped in to say *Adios amigas* before I set off on my travels.
I promise to text you with any news, and am looking forward to meeting up with Mel again.
Take care and will post when I can,
Besos, Sue xxxx

FerrersLinda 04-23-2006 06:18 PM

Have a great time Sue!

alisia 04-24-2006 07:50 PM

Hola from Barcelona. No sittings of David yet but I have seen Feli win & Carlos lose :( I did nearly flatten Davydenko when I was going to collect my tickets thou!!

See you all later

Ali

*Ljubica* 04-24-2006 07:54 PM

Hi alisia :wavey: Have fun in Barca :)

alisia 04-24-2006 08:09 PM

Just checked David plays tomorrow & I have tickets for the second row on the service line the perfect place to take loads of photos! :devil: If Murray plays like he did today David will win 6-1 6-1 he only won because the guy he was playing got cramp & couldn´t jump to serve let allown run!!

Fergie 04-25-2006 01:49 AM

Vamos David!!! :bounce:

FerrersLinda 04-25-2006 05:28 PM

David just won his 2nd round match against Murray. 4-6, 7-6, 6-1
Chica's on the scene, what was it like? Seemed like a hard-fought match on the SB.

Next round Stanislas Wawrinka.

*Ljubica* 04-25-2006 06:05 PM

Well done David :bigclap: I was truly not impressed to get home from work and find the ghastly Murray had taken the first set :devil: Well done David for turning it around!!

RogiFan88 04-25-2006 06:48 PM

Wow, what a match! Good to see David toughed it out vs. the Wee Andrew [or as I prefer to call him "Wee Dunblane Haggis" :tape:]!

alisia 04-26-2006 07:57 AM

Hola :wavey:

Sorry I didn´t post last night only my fella had to go & find a bar showing the football after I made him stay late at the tennis it was about 9.30 local time, but that was because David took for ever to win! The match was not pretty I dread to think what his 1st serve percentage was & the number of unforced errors. The later was due to Murray he played very good for 2 sets & to be fair he should have probably won he did serve for it at 6-5 in the second but got broke back to love & from then on David steam rollered him. I got loads of photos which I will post when I get back home on Sunday a couple show how annoyed he was getting, he smashed a racket after only 7 games!
Bye for now we have got to go & do a bit of sightseeing.

Ali

*Ljubica* 04-26-2006 11:52 AM

Thanks for the report Ali and glad you're having fun :)

I have now just got to pass on a message from Sue who is currently in Barcelona too :) She called me today and she’s having a wonderful time and enjoying the tennis and the sunshine! She watched David’s match against Murray yesterday and had her photo taken with him yesterday too. She has met up with Elea and they seem to be having lots of fun! She can’t get much Internet access while she is there – but asked me to say “hi” to everyone here and she will catch up and give reports etc when she gets home