MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Richard Gasquet Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=424)
-   -   Wimbledon (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=74887)

kt4gasquet 04-12-2006 08:58 PM

Wimbledon

Hey guys just found out that i am pretty sure i am going to wimbledon this year!! went last year and the year before. the first year we saw no rain cos it rained all the time! last year i saw the Bryans and got their autograph, saw federer, roddick and sharapova. was so good!! richard was playing too and we walked past his court and heard them cheering but it was a court you had to queue for and we didnt have time :( just wondering if anyelse is going this year as well? :) :)
ktx :angel:

Lina 04-12-2006 10:12 PM

Re: Wimbledon

I'm there for all 13 days ;)

tennis lover 04-13-2006 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lina
I'm there for all 13 days ;)

:eek: I wish I could do that! I'm definitely going though, I'm hopefully camping out with friends on the second monday, and if my brother can get tickets we'll go another day as well. If he doesn't get tickets, I might get him to come and queue up with me anyway! :)

Lina 04-13-2006 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennis lover
:eek: I wish I could do that! I'm definitely going though, I'm hopefully camping out with friends on the second monday, and if my brother can get tickets we'll go another day as well. If he doesn't get tickets, I might get him to come and queue up with me anyway! :)

I live 10 minutes from Wimbledon.. kinda luck XD But this would be my first outing to Wimbledon... Kind of STUPID seeing as i've been living in this area for 8 years now. Why didn't I think of it before?

Anyway yes, 13 days for me. Best part.
FOR FREE <33
But that fact i'm not entirely sure about yet. But still 13 days! YAY!

Maybe I'll see some of you :)

tennis lover 04-13-2006 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lina
I live 10 minutes from Wimbledon.. kinda luck XD But this would be my first outing to Wimbledon... Kind of STUPID seeing as i've been living in this area for 8 years now. Why didn't I think of it before?

Anyway yes, 13 days for me. Best part.
FOR FREE <33
But that fact i'm not entirely sure about yet. But still 13 days! YAY!

Maybe I'll see some of you :)

You're so lucky, i I lived that close I would definitely be there every day! This is my 9th year of going, I love it! How are you going to get in free though? :confused:

Suzi 04-13-2006 01:55 PM

i might be on holiday :bigcry: u guys are soooooo lucky, its too far for me to get a train down and queue up :(

parissima 04-13-2006 02:22 PM

Wow congrats to everybody going to Wimbledon. I wish i could too ^^
:)
Hope you'll have a blast, there!

Aleksa's Laydee 04-13-2006 05:13 PM

im going for my 4th year :D Cant wait!!!

kt4gasquet 04-13-2006 07:23 PM

all of you who are goin for 13 days are so lucky! you are almost guaranteed to see richard and the rest of you fave players! i am sooo jealous. i'll have to get up bout 5am cos it takes 5 hours to get there.

tennis lover 04-13-2006 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzi
i might be on holiday :bigcry: u guys are soooooo lucky, its too far for me to get a train down and queue up :(

where do you live?

tennis lover 04-13-2006 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kt4gasquet
all of you who are goin for 13 days are so lucky! you are almost guaranteed to see richard and the rest of you fave players! i am sooo jealous. i'll have to get up bout 5am cos it takes 5 hours to get there.

It takes me about 2/3 hours depending on the traffic but i still have to get up at 4/5am because we like to get there and be in the queue nice and early (about 7.30ish) so we can get in in time to see the start of play at 12. Although if I'm queueing up overnight I won't have to get up too early, although I probably won't go to sleep at all!

Suzi 04-13-2006 10:13 PM

Quote:

where do you live?

Lincoln - dont even ask where it is, i get it all the time lol

tennis lover 04-14-2006 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzi
Lincoln - dont even ask where it is, i get it all the time lol

and you definitely can't go and queue up? I'm sure you would be able to, you don't have to be there super early to get in, you could probably manage it. :confused: unless you're on holiday that is, but I'm sure you'll have a great time then anyway! :)

GugaNo1 04-14-2006 01:11 PM

As an LTA Advantage club member I got drawn tickets through the Ballott this year so I will be there with my mate on the 4th July.. Think thats Mens 4th Rd, Womens QF's day... Court No1. :)

Lina 04-14-2006 08:19 PM

Quote:

You're so lucky, i I lived that close I would definitely be there every day! This is my 9th year of going, I love it! How are you going to get in free though? :confused:

oh because I'm going to be working there for 13 days. :D