MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Masters Series Monte-Carlo (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   *Guillermo CORIA* for the fourth consecutive final in monte carlo cheering thread!!! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=74260)

willie 04-06-2006 06:11 PM

*Guillermo CORIA* for the fourth consecutive final in monte carlo cheering thread!!!

:worship:

Baseline 04-08-2006 08:57 PM

Re: *Guillermo CORIA* for the fourth cosquecutive final in monte carlo cheering threa

Quote:

Originally Posted by willie

Buena Suerte Guillermo!

:banana: :hatoff: :worship: :yippee: :rocker:

VAMOS!

16681 04-09-2006 02:11 AM

Re: *Guillermo CORIA* for the fourth cosquecutive final in monte carlo cheering thread!!!

:bowdown: Vamos Guille :bowdown:

Xavidbz 04-09-2006 08:24 PM

Re: *Guillermo CORIA* for the fourth cosquecutive final in monte carlo cheering thread!!!

¡SUERTE MAGO!

But I want Guillermo playing in the final... because I want a final Nadal-Coria!

I'm sorry but I want Rafa winning in Monte Carlo.

Monteque 04-10-2006 09:29 AM

C'mon coria
Watch out your serves.........

Re: *Guillermo CORIA* for the fourth cosquecutive final in monte carlo cheering threa

Come on, Mago!! Win Montecarlo again!! :rocker2:

daze11 04-11-2006 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willie

nice to see you back with the boy, willie! :yeah:

but i know what a perfectionist you are so 'consecutive' is the right spelling. ;)

cleo1986 04-11-2006 09:56 AM

I'm hoping the French TV shows the final again like they did last year and I can actually watch it. So VAMOS Guillermo!!!

Junes 04-12-2006 12:13 AM

vamos coria

Yappa 04-12-2006 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cleo1986
I'm hoping the French TV shows the final again like they did last year and I can actually watch it. So VAMOS Guillermo!!!

France 2 will show it but according to http://www.canalsat.fr (I used the search engine) not live (from tape at 01:15 in the night). They'll show at least the first semi final live though (Saturday 13:30).
Anyways, I am just happy that the french TV is planning to broadcast the matches at all, even if they arent all live. I'll try to stay away from this forum till I have watched the final.

cleo1986 04-12-2006 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Four:Love
France 2 will show it but according to http://www.canalsat.fr (I used the search engine) not live (from tape at 01:15 in the night). They'll show at least the first semi final live though (Saturday 13:30).
Anyways, I am just happy that the french TV is planning to broadcast the matches at all, even if they arent all live. I'll try to stay away from this forum till I have watched the final.

Thanks for the info! :) If one of my favourites makes it to the final, it's going to be difficult to wait until monday to see who won.

zicofirol 04-12-2006 02:21 PM

I hope Coria gets a tough draw, I hope he draws Safin the 1st round.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zicofirol
I hope Coria gets a tough draw, I hope he draws Safin the 1st round.

This is because you hate Coria. So, go to another thread! go away! :mad:

Monteque 04-13-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatar
This is because you hate Coria. So, go to another thread! go away! :mad:

Why you chasing away another poster that even this thread is not created by you.
You see everything that is 'not Coria-fan' is negative thing and suddenly you'll be angry. :(
Grow up pls, duh...25 yrs!!

Baseline 04-13-2006 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hearts
Why you chasing away another poster that even this thread is not created by you.
You see everything that is 'not Coria-fan' is negative thing and suddenly you'll be angry. :(
Grow up pls, duh...25 yrs!!

You must not have seen the poll thread that person started in GM recently - it was very clearly an I hate Coria thread. I expect the chasing away pertained to the other thread You can't look at it now though, because it was mysteriously deleted. Those who saw the thread know what I am talking about. It was quite vile and targeted directly at Coria.