MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions & Questions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Can MTF close down for 6 weeks? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=73269)

adee-gee 03-25-2006 02:30 PM

Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
I'm off to South Africa for 6 weeks on Monday, and I don't know how often I'll be able to get to a computer.

As I don't want to miss out on any of the fun and games that go on here, could you close the site for 6 weeks.

Gracias :kiss:

Deboogle!. 03-25-2006 03:25 PM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
:haha: Awwwwwwww..... I'm glad you're going but I'll miss you!!!!!! I don't think the site can really close down though. lol.

:hug:

Peoples 03-25-2006 03:26 PM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
Hahahaha :haha:
But seriously, I didn't know you had a sense of humour after all :hug:

Björki 03-26-2006 08:48 AM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
:haha:

bad gambler 03-26-2006 11:42 AM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by adee-gee
I'm off to South Africa for 6 weeks on Monday, and I don't know how often I'll be able to get to a computer.

As I don't want to miss out on any of the fun and games that go on here, could you close the site for 6 weeks.

Gracias :kiss:


why are you going to RSA?

*Ljubica* 03-26-2006 02:20 PM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bad gambler
why are you going to RSA?

He is taking a break from all the love-struck women that pursue him around this Board ;) He needs some time to rest and recuperate frim the constant pressure of pleasing them!! Have a wonderful time Adam :hug:

cobalt60 03-26-2006 03:26 PM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosie
He is taking a break from all the love-struck women that pursue him around this Board ;) He needs some time to rest and recuperate frim the constant pressure of pleasing them!! Have a wonderful time Adam :hug:

:lol: Rosie. I bet he wishes. What pressure. ;)

shotgun 03-26-2006 03:32 PM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
Have a nice trip, Adam. Where are you going to, Capetown?

adee-gee 03-26-2006 04:56 PM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bad gambler
why are you going to RSA?

It's an exchange for 6 weeks that my uni are offering....do you want to come and visit me Prabs?

adee-gee 03-26-2006 04:58 PM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosie
He is taking a break from all the love-struck women that pursue him around this Board ;) He needs some time to rest and recuperate frim the constant pressure of pleasing them!! Have a wonderful time Adam :hug:

:rolls: damn right :p

adee-gee 03-26-2006 05:00 PM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shotgun Blues
Have a nice trip, Adam. Where are you going to, Capetown?

Capetown ya :)

bad gambler 03-26-2006 06:11 PM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by adee-gee
It's an exchange for 6 weeks that my uni are offering....do you want to come and visit me Prabs?


if you pay for my flight, accomodation and give me a per diem during my stay then sign me up.

shotgun 03-26-2006 06:20 PM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by adee-gee
Capetown ya :)

Nice city. It's physically similar to Rio, and a good nightlife as well.

adee-gee 03-26-2006 10:04 PM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bad gambler
if you pay for my flight, accomodation and give me a per diem during my stay then sign me up.

You're a rich man, you don't need me to pay for you. I'll buy you a pint of Fosters. Deal? :)

adee-gee 03-26-2006 10:45 PM

Re: Can MTF close down for 6 weeks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Adam, have a great time in SA :banana:

Unfortunately, life goes on without you. :sad:

It does? Don't do anything silly Tangy, I know how devastated you're going to be about my departure :hug:


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.