MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumindex.php)
-   Russian Roulette (http://www.menstennisforums.com/50-russian-roulette/)
-   -   To Russian tennis fans (http://www.menstennisforums.com/50-russian-roulette/73144-russian-tennis-fans.html)

Mashik 03-30-2006 10:04 AM

Re: To Russian tennis fans

Me toooo!
I really think, it's a great idea! And Luzhkov might like the idea.
And our tennis federation too! It's for their interests too if our team will have a really organized support!! ;)

{Annie} 03-30-2006 10:43 AM

because I a get really pissed when the Frenchies come over and they overshout US :fiery:

Mashik 03-30-2006 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by {Annie}
because I a get really pissed when the Frenchies come over and they overshout US :fiery:

Yeah.. We wanted to kill everybody around to make them shut up! :angel:
I know, it's awful, but I couldn't do anything with myself. :rolleyes:

Dream 03-30-2006 02:05 PM

Lol girls ;)

I did have an idea to inform our tennis federation and Shamil about us. It can be a letter or a phone call (since Shamil has a programme on the tennis channel and I've learned the phone number by heart lol).

But it's still to early - the first thing to do is to gather people and organise everything.

BTW, do you think we should somehow register the group as an ogranization or sth? :confused:

Russian elephant 03-30-2006 08:37 PM

угу, как некоммерческий фонд поддержки тенниса и лично Юры Щукина и Темы Ситака и потихоньку начать собирать деньги на их вайлдкарды на турниры серии Мастерс...
а на Федерацию реально надо выйти, если кто имеет каких-нить тренеров там бывших, знакомых итп можно к ним обратиться...
А там уже и до лично Шамиля с ЕБН недалеко...

Mashik 03-30-2006 09:44 PM

А Паши Чехова? :p Как же без него!!!! :)

{Annie} 03-31-2006 07:22 AM

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

I'll see what I can do ;)

Dream 03-31-2006 09:42 AM

LOL I can't find out whether you're kidding or not, Misha ;)

What concearns the federation - it won't be a problem to contact them, but we should have something to present them, offer some kinda cooperation.

And besides, if we're really gonna find some sponsors :) we should at least have an account in a bank to collect money from them ;)

{Annie} 03-31-2006 09:54 AM

An account in a Bank is like a 10 minute deal :p

But Lena is right: we first need to get our stuff together and then go forward with some sort of a proposal...we can't say we have a support group and we need sponsors and they tell us "How many are you?" and we say "10" :haha: :haha: :haha:

Dream 03-31-2006 12:15 PM

Quote:

An account in a Bank is like a 10 minute deal :p

Yeah, I already have one ;) But it should be the group's account, not mine or yours :rolleyes:

Quote:

But Lena is right: we first need to get our stuff together and then go forward with some sort of a proposal...we can't say we have a support group and we need sponsors and they tell us "How many are you?" and we say "10" :haha: :haha: :haha:

:o That's exactly what I meant :angel:

Hangdog 03-31-2006 05:46 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mashik
Yeah.. We wanted to kill everybody around to make them shut up! :angel:
I know, it's awful, but I couldn't do anything with myself. :rolleyes:

Oh… :bolt: I’m a survivor! (Miruna, how do you feel it, are your Romanians even more blood-thirsty when you support Igor?)

Well… Lena and others, that’s nice to see you’ve started to realize your great idea. I do hope you’ll have a good luck with it. And I wish the Federation of tennis will highly appreciated your efforts. By the way, I hope this your company will also finally teach people how to behave themselves on the tribunes ;).

Mashik 03-31-2006 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream
LOL I can't find out whether you're kidding or not, Misha ;)

No! Of course I'm not kidding! He's good boy! ;)

Dream 04-01-2006 03:49 PM

Thanks, Ira ;) And the Frenches turned out to be really nice people :angel: When silent... :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mashik
No! Of course I'm not kidding! He's good boy! ;)

lol I told that to Elephant :p Isn't his name Misha? :rolleyes:

As for DC Shamil said yesterday that Marat, Kolya and Dima are likely to play singles and Misha (probably with Marat) - doubles. And Kolya's likely to play vs Seb on Friday.

Mashik 04-01-2006 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream
lol I told that to Elephant :p Isn't his name Misha? :rolleyes:

:lol: As always... I read not all letters! :lol:
Anywhere, I wasn't joking too :angel:

Dream 04-10-2006 06:19 AM

Soooo... Waiting for the Americans? I've never loved Andy more ;)
Ironing flags as Anya said :)