MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   The French Musketeers (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNAUD! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7304)

esther 12-16-2003 01:08 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNAUD!

yayayayay! Happy 26th birthday Arnaud!!
Me and Liz are going to a creperie called AIX in his honour today!! (no kidding) and we are going to get them to write happy birthday arnaud on them for us!!

arnaud is trying to send me a msg thru aliens isnt he liz? but i dunno what he's trying to say :sad: my poor arnaud is getting old ...can u beleive he's the oldest of my guys...and he's the most immature!! neway happy birthday :)

michelleg 12-16-2003 01:16 PM

Bonne anniversaire, Arnaud!!! (make fun of my meager attempt at French, please!)

And please, he's NOT old. If he is old, I am ancienne! :p

Enjoy your Arnaud birthday crepes, ladies.

esther 12-16-2003 01:53 PM

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNAUD!

thanks michelle!!
see shes not being mean alison!! lol

esther 12-16-2003 01:55 PM

old = oldER :)

stephB 12-16-2003 07:26 PM

isnt his birthday the 17th dec.? or are so far away from european time??? im confused. sorry.

Marine 12-16-2003 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esther
beleive he's the oldest of my guys...and he's the most immature!! neway happy birthday :)

LOL !! Yeahh !! He is immature and maybe that's why we love him, he is so sweettt (and when he sleeps, still more !! :hearts:)

But Steph is right...his birthday is 17th !

ps: creperies exist in Australia, I thought it was just in France...:confused: or maybe it's rare...)

Lindsayfan 12-16-2003 07:51 PM

creperies are in the whole world but of course the french ones r the best ;)

:kiss: :inlove: HAPPY B-DAY ARNAUD !!! :kiss: :inlove:

Marine 12-16-2003 08:36 PM

It's as pizzerias ;)

michelleg 12-16-2003 08:43 PM

We only have one creperie here, its at the mall. We have all kinds of French restaurants, though. Mostly haute cuisine (which means I haven't been there, lol!) and cuisine provencal.

esther 12-17-2003 11:17 AM

OMG i had chocolate crepes in the Eiffel Tower!! they were to DIIIIEEEEEEE FOOORRRR...

and YES I AM WELL AWARE THAT Arnauds bday is the 17th....When i posted that message it was earlier today at 1am on the 17th...so thought i'd be the first to announce it and take advantage of the time difference! lol even tho it wasnt the 17th in europe yet...

omg the crepes today were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goooooddd *wants to go back* I had smoked salmon ones with spinach and fetta cheese (+ capers which i took out) and Liz had chocolate ones

mmmmmmmm

lizabeth..* 12-17-2003 01:06 PM

I had chocolate ones...yes *licks lips* and they were SOOOOOOOOOOO good.....omg....i need more.....

stephB 12-17-2003 10:03 PM

esther, and i thought about how can that be??? how far away are you from european time. its still his bday here :)

michelleg 12-17-2003 10:12 PM

I am having champagne to celebrate. :) The crepes at the mall are nasty if truth be told. Don't have proper creme fraiche here, and the fools just fill the darn things with processed fruit in syrup anyway. (where's that vomit emoticon again???)

Champagne is more fun, anyway. :devil: AND its still his birthday here!

esther 12-18-2003 05:49 AM

Australia is 10 hours behind Europe

I wonder what arnaud did to celebrate! He'd be proud of us :D

lizabeth..* 12-18-2003 09:41 AM

Love....its 10 hrs in front of Europe.