MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions & Questions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=72914)

Action Jackson 03-21-2006 04:58 AM

Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

Well if it's not possible to have a Nadal/Federer Argument Forum, then it is possible to have it as a sticky thread in GM?

Even when they are not directly involved in a GM thread, there is a good chance that that particular thread will end up in a Nadal/Federer debate.

Sure they are the best 2 players at the moment, but GM doesn't stand for Nadal/Federer.

This thread or forum will be the perfect place, to let off steam for both sets of fans and trolls.

Deboogle!. 03-21-2006 05:08 AM

Re: A Nadal/Federer Argument Forum

:haha:

16681 03-21-2006 05:17 AM

:haha: :haha: I love one, but generally bet on the other. Federer/Nadal is not a problem for me :dance:

AgassiDomination 03-21-2006 06:02 AM

:lol:

*Ljubica* 03-21-2006 06:34 AM

Good idea :yeah: I support it :)

its.like.that 03-21-2006 06:51 AM

Federer is the best!!!

:rocker2:

its.like.that 03-21-2006 06:52 AM

or maybe Nadal is... :scratch:

its.like.that 03-21-2006 06:52 AM

I can't decide.

:sad:

Fedex 03-21-2006 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Sure they are the best 2 players at the moment, but GM doesn't stand for Nadal/Federer.

This thread or forum will be the perfect place, to let off steam for both sets of fans and trolls.

At one point, way back in ancient history, the debates in GM used to be about Federer vs Roddick. Well, atleast Federer/Nadal is something worth debating, but I will concur and say that there are too many threads on this topic in GM.

Action Jackson 03-21-2006 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fedex
At one point, way back in ancient history, the debates in GM used to be about Federer vs Roddick. Well, atleast Federer/Nadal is something worth debating, but I will concur and say that there are too many threads on this topic in GM.

Yes, but there wasn't any doubt about the Federer vs Roddick was there? At times Federer/Nadal can be worth it, but it's as rare as a Gaudio win on grass. So it should be a sticky thread on GM or a seperate section, just to let them go.

adee-gee 03-21-2006 09:01 AM

:haha: :worship:

Can I be the forum leader and turf out all the Fedtards? :angel:

Action Jackson 03-21-2006 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adee-gee
:haha: :worship:

Can I be the forum leader and turf out all the Fedtards? :angel:

You'd be more biased than there are bandwagon jumpers on MTF.

NATAS81 03-21-2006 02:32 PM

You could also sticky this thread in their respective player forums. Either way, something has to be done about 80% of the posts in GM relating to these two.

shotgun 03-21-2006 02:58 PM

I support the idea. Either this or preventing the involved parts from accessing GM. :D

Lee 03-21-2006 04:43 PM

We should have a forum for fans to

And within the forum, there are sub-forums for Nadal/Federer, Roddick/Federer, etc.