MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Nicolas Kiefer (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   the "Kiwi- thanks for the win! BUT WE WANT MORE!!" Miami 2006 thread !!! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=72622)

knight_ley 03-16-2006 02:08 PM

the "Kiwi- thanks for the win! BUT WE WANT MORE!!" Miami 2006 thread !!!

:cool:

Neely 03-16-2006 10:47 PM

Re: the "Kiwi- enjoy the Miami nightlife, but please get past the first round" thread !!!

Kiefer def. bye

so he's already in the 2nd round :smoke: :cool:

haha okay, of course I know what you mean: he shall win a match, making the third round! :rocker2:

Damn Mary, I really hope you're the lucky charm this time ;) I was close to be supersticious and thought "damn, maybe somebody else should make the Miami thread now" :lol:

knight_ley 03-17-2006 12:26 AM

Re: the "Kiwi- enjoy the Miami nightlife but please win vs. anyone other than BYE" thread

:haha: I changed the title for you Dani ;)

I hope so too. If I could I'd go down there, but there's a little band called Fall Out Boy who would rather see me. Sorry Kiwi... :hug: I SEND KIWI HAPPY THOUGHTS! :kiss:

kiwiteami 03-18-2006 03:53 AM

Re: the "Kiwi- enjoy the Miami nightlife but please win vs. anyone other than BYE" thread

Ok it is late and I just arrived from california so this message will be short but i will write everything that has happenned in indian wells tomorrow.You want to know where Nicolas is? i will tell you.I got to the airport this morning following an ATP car..who do I see..no way in hell..YES Nicolas.I mean others stayed too after they lost BUT they practiced,he didn't.I was going to my gate when I heard HEY.I turned around,there he was with Sasha,who was carrying all their luggages! lol.So I told him that I was surprised to see him and he asked me why I had to go back home for 2 days.I said to pick up my aunt and I will be there on monday.He smiled and said ok i see you there but don't bring cold weather with you.I later saw him at gate 2,he was reading a book.So he is NOW in miami.ok i am tired.I did my best to cheer for him.Mathieu was just too good.Too bad cause he had practiced a lot.I had a great time and will write more tomorrow.

bye

kiwiteami 03-19-2006 01:47 AM

ok here I go.I arrived in indian wells pretty late on march 7th with a broken luggage,i wasn't too happy plus my sidekick is now dead.Karen,i lost your phone number,you need to email it to me on my aol email.Anyway on march 8th,i got there early.at 9am,there he was jogging shirtless.I got closer and he finally saw me,smiled and said hi and that he would talk to me after his practice.He was practicing with..Safin.Lots of people of course because of Safin.At some point Safin screamed at Nicolas:hey Kiefer why are you hitting so hard this early? Nicolas,not finding this funny at all said:just hit the ball so i said to Nicolas,it is called a practice! Nicolas smiled.After an hour,Nicolas left,people asked for autographs and he was like..get out of my way.I was waiting in a corner and he joined me and we talked.On march 9th,it was cold..so cold.at 9am he was strenghing.He then went to practice with an italian player.I met his wife and kids.They have a 2 years old son and he was hitting the ball already.I was playing with him and Nicolas was like..what is she doing? lol. So i told him,you have a champion right here.lol.Nicolas on that day had like 3 sweaters on,some said that he looked like crap.He practiced 2 hours.March 10th,he practiced again with Sasha.On march 11th,it was raining,so i went shopping with a friend,i got a new luggage.On march 12th i got there at 9am,he was already practicing.I had on my italian soccer vest on.he looked at me and he said i don't like that sweater.lol.then he got mad,screamed at Sasha and hit the water cooler..and broke it.he then after went jogging for 30 minutes.on march 13th,i got up knowing that he was going to lose.At 9am he was on court no2 practicing.i was coughing and he stopped practicing,asking if i was fine.lol.i was there first row to see him lose.he didn't fight at all.Sasha was near me,he was screaming during 3 hours.lol.after the match,Janine had to pick up his clothes on court cause he had forgotten everything.that is basically what happenned at the tournament.he is now in miami.i will let you know that is going on there by computer cause they have some computers at the tournament.

Neely 03-19-2006 01:00 PM

Thanks Karine for the update :yeah:
Lets hope he has a good preparation for Miami :(

kiwiteami 03-19-2006 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neely
Thanks Karine for the update :yeah:
Lets hope he has a good preparation for Miami :(

No problem.I am leaving at 3am tonight for miami.He is staying at the same hotel as me so I will get the chance to see him more often and talk to him.Plus we usually have breakfast at the same time.He doesn't like miami too much,at least not as much as Indian wells.He doesn't like the nightlife too much.I will try my best to cheer him up.He has to do something in miami at least! I hope that I can get a computer there.

bye

I♥PsY@Mus!c 03-20-2006 10:11 AM

All the best Kiwi! ;)

bavaria100 03-20-2006 08:14 PM

Good luck Kiwi!

JMG 03-20-2006 08:16 PM

:lol:

Karlovic or Santoro in his first match!

It's time to beat this guy. :armed:

Alexiana 03-20-2006 09:32 PM

Re: the "Kiwi- enjoy the Miami nightlife but please win vs. anyone other than BYE" th

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMG
:lol:

Karlovic or Santoro in his first match!

It's time to beat this guy. :armed:

yeah 0-6 Head to Head :lol:

Go Kiwi :) Tommy has a f..... draw too..... :rolleyes:

rrfnpump 03-21-2006 08:12 AM

thanks for report :wavey:
Kiwi needs to be more friendly towards autograph hunters and fans
sometimes I think he likes being the bad boy :rolleyes:

good luck to Kiwi anyway in Miami :yeah:
he says on his homepage he doesnt like the new developments considering hawk eye

knight_ley 03-21-2006 04:12 PM

main draw!

(1) FEDERER, Roger SUI v Bye
Qualifier v CLEMENT, Arnaud FRA
HORNA, Luis PER v MAYER, Florian GER
Bye v (27) HAAS, Tommy GER
(24) ANDREEV, Igor RUS v Bye
BRACCIALI, Daniele ITA v Qualifier
TURSUNOV, Dmitry RUS v Qualifier
Bye v (14) FERRERO, Juan Carlos ESP

(9) BLAKE, James USA v Bye
BERLOCQ, Carlos ARG v (WC) YOUNG, Donald USA
(WC) PHILIPPOUSSIS, Mark AUS v SANGUINETTI, Davide ITA
Bye v (23) NIEMINEN, Jarkko FIN
(32) CHELA, Juan Ignacio ARG v Bye
RUSEDSKI, Greg GBR v YOUZHNY, Mikhail RUS
VLIEGEN, Kristof BEL v PASHANSKI, Boris SCG
Bye v (8) GAUDIO, Gaston ARG

(4) RODDICK, Andy USA v Bye
PAVEL, Andrei ROM v MARTIN, Alberto ESP
SEPPI, Andreas ITA v SPADEA, Vincent USA
Bye v (31) VERDASCO, Fernando ESP
(17) HRBATY, Dominik SVK v Bye
Qualifier v SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA
SAFIN, Marat RUS v HENMAN, Tim GBR
Bye v (13) HEWITT, Lleyton AUS

(11) FERRER, David ESP v Bye
MONTANES, Albert ESP v Qualifier
LOPEZ, Feliciano ESP v (WC) KUZNETSOV, Alex USA
Bye v (19) GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA
(29) ROCHUS, Olivier BEL v Bye
MULLER, Gilles LUX v MIRNYI, Max BLR
MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA v DJOKOVIC, Novak SG
Bye v (7) CORIA, Guillermo ARG

(5) DAVYDENKO, Nikolay RUS v Bye
Qualifier v Qualifier
Qualifier v (WC) QUERREY, Sam USA
Bye v (25) BAGHDATIS, Marcos CYP
(22) ANCIC, Mario CRO v Bye
MELZER, Jurgen AUT v Qualifier
SIMON, Gilles FRA v SERRA, Florent FRA
Bye v (12) GASQUET, Richard FRA

(15) STEPANEK, Radek CZE v Bye
MALISSE, Xavier BEL v (WC) LAPENTTI, Nicolas ECU
MASSU, Nicolas CHI v SLUITER, Raemon NED
Bye v (21) ROBREDO, Tommy ESP
(26) BERDYCH, Tomas CZE v Bye
ZIB, Tomas CZE v ACASUSO, Jose ARG
Qualifier v GOLDSTEIN, Paul USA
Bye v (3) NALBANDIAN, David ARG

(6) LJUBICIC, Ivan CRO v Bye
BJORKMAN, Jonas SWE v VIK, Robin CZE
Qualifier v Qualifier
Bye v (30) VOLANDRI, Filippo ITA
(20) GINEPRI, Robby USA v Bye
CARLSEN, Kenneth DEN v SAULNIER, Cyril FRA
ROCHUS, Christophe BEL v MOODIE, Wesley RSA
Bye v (10) AGASSI, Andre USA

(16) KIEFER, Nicolas GER v Bye
SANTORO, Fabrice FRA v KARLOVIC, Ivo CRO
MURRAY, Andy GBR v WAWRINKA, Stanislas SUI
Bye v (18) GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI
(28) MONFILS, Gael FRA v Bye
MONACO, Juan ARG v CALLERI, Agustin ARG
MOYA, Carlos ESP v HANESCU, Victor ROM
Bye v (2) NADAL, Rafael ESP

knight_ley 03-21-2006 04:13 PM

My dream match of Kiwi vs Rafa could happen!!!!!!!!! *crosses fingers*

JulliBr 03-21-2006 07:00 PM

:wavey: Thanks girls for all this information :worship: Hey Karine, how are you :confused: I'm missing you a lot!!!
Well my best wishes for Nicolito in Miami :hug: Boa Sorte!!! Te deseo lo mejor!!!
But I don't know if I want to see him against :inlove: Rafi :inlove:... I don't know whom I'm gonna support to... :scared:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :bigwave: