MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Andy Roddick Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   The "ok, get some cheetos, drill some forehands, and don't upset Jen" Miami Thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=72567)

Deboogle!. 03-16-2006 01:08 AM

The "ok, get some cheetos, drill some forehands, and don't upset Jen" Miami Thread

Title says it all.

:armed:

morningglory 03-16-2006 01:10 AM

Re: The "if you fuck up again and upset Jen you will have to face my wrath" Miami Thread

what if he draws Marat 1st rnd? :devil: :lol:
D E A T H

acoffeygirl 03-16-2006 01:13 AM

Re: The "if you fuck up again and upset Jen you will have to face my wrath" Miami Thread

As long as he doesn't retire during his first match, he'll do better than last year!! :sobbing:

Jennay 03-16-2006 01:15 AM

Debbles :hug: :hug: :(

ELEVEN DAYS!! :rocker2: Unless he pulls out for some retarded reason, I'll see him. :unsure:

Deboogle!. 03-16-2006 01:15 AM

I'd rather him retire than pull the shit he pulled today.

rofe 03-16-2006 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acoffeygirl
As long as he doesn't retire during his first match, he'll do better than last year!! :sobbing:

He will probably play Bye again and win a really close match to advance to the 2nd round. :sobbing:

guida 03-16-2006 01:17 AM

:help:

Jennay 03-16-2006 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deb.
I'd rather him retire than pull the shit he pulled today.

injuries :sobbing:

Katdiva7 03-16-2006 01:25 AM

I have a feeling even Bye could find a way to beat him now... probably in a tiebreak

superpinkone37 03-16-2006 01:32 AM

For your sake, Jen, I hope Andy gets over whatever the hell happened to him today :hug:

surfpinky 03-16-2006 01:34 AM

jen :hug:

if retarded andy shows up in miami, I will put plan b in motion. |:

snaillyyy 03-16-2006 01:39 AM

Re: The "if you fuck up again and upset Jen you will have to face my wrath" Miami Thr

:hug: for you sake alone Jen I hope he doesnt pull todays shit.

Fumus 03-16-2006 02:16 AM

Re: The "if you fuck up again and upset Jen you will have to face my wrath" Miami Thr

Oh well, no reason to give up on Andy after all this time. Let's go Andy! Find your form!! I saw glimpses but you just have to keep working, Andy you always play better in Miami...so kick ass brotha! I know you can! :D

renee_chin 03-16-2006 02:35 AM

If it goes "according to form", he's supposed to have one or two 'good match' before... :tape:

tangerine_dream 03-16-2006 03:21 AM

Good luck in Miami, Andy! Shake off the rust and insecurity once and for all, will ya? Bust some more rackets if you have to. :devil: