MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   The French Musketeers (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Arnaud,Paulo and many more to play an exhibition in Geneva! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7155)

Lindsayfan 12-01-2003 07:24 PM

Arnaud,Paulo and many more to play an exhibition in Geneva!

Arnaud,Paulo,Carlos,Marat,Rogi,Guy,Yannick and many more to play an exhibition on december 8th in Geneva! :D
I wish I was already there... :( well..it will be for the next year! ;)

here the link:

http://www.littledreamsfoundation.co...eams/index.htm

and then click on "exhibition de tennis"

irishface 12-01-2003 09:42 PM

Thanks Vale!

esther 12-02-2003 05:33 AM

Re: Arnaud,Paulo and many more to play an exhibition in Geneva!

oooh coool how excitement! thats next monday...thats interesting that carlos is playing and not wanting to take the time off

michelleg 12-02-2003 03:58 PM

What a fab lineup (especially with DiP!!!)

Desperately seeking babysitter and airline tickets to Geneva.

esther 12-03-2003 02:37 AM

omg youre going to go?!! youre sooo lucky u can just decide to go and go!! lol if that makes sense

Lindsayfan 12-03-2003 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelleg

Desperately seeking babysitter and airline tickets to Geneva

lmao :p

michelleg 12-03-2003 03:09 PM

Ahhh, Esther, if my parents lived here in Florida, I would actually consider it. However, I don't fancy taking a 3 year old, 4 year old and 7 year old to Switzerland with me for a jaunt.

I'm just going to have to wait another four months until Miami for a tennis fix. <<withdrawal symptoms starting to kick in...>>

esther 12-04-2003 11:26 AM

ohhh youve got 3 kids?!! Can i ask, how long have u been following tennis for? ever since you were my age or more recently? coz its weird coz i'm just 16 but i wonder if i'll still be following it after i'm married and have kids etc lool

michelleg 12-04-2003 04:36 PM

Funny you ask, because I have followed tennis just about all my life, but really started to appreciate it more at your age (16) when I "fell in love" with Boris Becker. Needless to say, my taste in men is like a fine bordeaux, mellowing and appreciating with age!

And although I don't follow it as closely, I also enjoy the women's game, as I am also a tennis player!

And hopefully you will still follow the game when you are old like me. (OK so I am not that old, but still....you know you are old when its the coaches that hit on you instead of the players, LOL.) I have taken my kids once with me to a tournament (Delray Beach.)

I dont think Remi believed that my son was actually mine!!! (Most people think I am still in my 20s) But he had such a blast (the Arnauds entertained him to no end and were so nice to him) that he wants to come to Miami with me this year.

Lindsayfan 12-05-2003 06:18 AM

Re: Re: Arnaud,Paulo and many more to play an exhibition in Geneva!

Quote:

Originally Posted by esther
coz its weird coz i'm just 16 but i wonder if i'll still be following it after i'm married and have kids etc lool

Esther,the question should be: I wonder if I'll still be following tennis once Arnaud and Seb both retire... :p

in my case I'm 24 and I still follow tennis but when I'll get a full-time job I'm sure I wont be surfing on the net as much as now.I'll just watch matches but wont go online...

esther 12-06-2003 12:14 AM

oh thats interesting michelle that you have been following tennis for quite a long time...I dunno i think it'll be harder when i start uni and start working tho coz it's easy enough during school time and stuf but i dont know if i can see myself considering tennis that much of a priority when i'm older...and Vale loool yeah thats another thing, when they both retire i dont know if JC and Coria will be enough *sob* lol

its weird tho coz now obviously i cant do nethign i want coz i cant go newhere i want whenever i want, but i think yeah when im older i'll be able to go around the world to all the tournaments i want and it'll be so much easier but then theres work...money...etc so although i'll have the freedom it may not be possible neway. *shrugs* we'll see

aww Valeeeeee you have to go onlineeeee but i could understand how hard it would be...but dont disappear! :sad: :bigcry:

prazz_m 12-06-2003 03:09 AM

DON'T TALK ABOUT ARNAUD'S RETIREMENT :tears: :crying2:

lizabeth..* 12-06-2003 11:46 AM

DAYUM....

I am living in the wrong country....Don't go anywhere Carlos....Im on my way....*scampers*

esther 12-06-2003 11:46 AM

like we havent before!!
but yes i'll stop now
lol

esther 12-06-2003 11:48 AM

^^about arnaud retirement liz interupted lol