MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Polls & Quizzes Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=285)
-   -   Which player has the ugliest feet? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7065)

Tennis Fool 11-23-2003 04:59 PM

Which player has the ugliest feet?

They do a lot of running, hours of pounding their weight on those small bones, wearing tight or ill-fitting shoes, getting injury time outs for blisters...

Who comes out the victor in podiatric deformity?

Deboogle!. 11-23-2003 05:00 PM

Re: Which player has the ugliest feet?

LMAO :haha::haha:

MisterQ 11-23-2003 05:42 PM

Andy

Deboogle!. 11-23-2003 05:45 PM

how would it even be possible to know? And why are there only 3 choices?

Tennis Fool 11-23-2003 05:48 PM

Well, because Lleyton and Agassi are known for their return games which means they have to be quick on their feet. Fast feet=more mileage=ugly feet.

Roddick because he always seems to be getting blisters cut off his feet and he does a lot of running for a big server dude.

Pictures are welcome for comparison!

Prophetic 11-23-2003 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterQ
Andy

:haha:

Nothing sexier than webbed toes on a man.

Lindsayfan 11-23-2003 06:54 PM

i never saw their feet so i cant judge.neway it's normal for a tennis player to have horrible feet!

Leo 11-23-2003 06:55 PM

Unfortunately I did see a clip of Andy Roddick's feet at the US open once. :eek: Tennis players in general have ugly feet.

Deboogle!. 11-23-2003 07:10 PM

then based on that I guess Agassi since he's so much older he has a million more miles on them lol

maratski 11-23-2003 09:47 PM

I dare to say Marat Safin has ugly feet ;)

I remember watching TMC 2000 and he got treatment on his foot. Up till that moment I thought he looked PERFECT ;), but now I know he's almost perfect ;)

Lee 11-23-2003 10:25 PM

Re: Re: Which player has the ugliest feet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo
Unfortunately I did see a clip of Andy Roddick's feet at the US open once. :eek: Tennis players in general have ugly feet.

Wait until to see those dancers' feet, especially ballerina ;)

Tennis Fool 11-23-2003 10:51 PM

Re: Re: Which player has the ugliest feet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
i never saw their feet so i cant judge.neway it's normal for a tennis player to have horrible feet!

I can't imagine Roger having bad feet. His game is so compact, I just have a hard time seeing him getting treatment for blijsters, et al. Plus, he's such a pretty boy, with his own cologne and trimmed back hairline, I can imagine him being tolerant of ugly feet.

tennischick 11-23-2003 10:53 PM

Serena...;)

faboozadoo15 11-23-2003 11:00 PM

serena's feet are gross. i shuddered when they showed them when she got a blister treated...

worst women (that i've seen)- 1. steffi graf. dare i say that they are deformed from so much tennis... plus rankness factor. 2. serena's- i've seen enough. 3 (RUMOR) martina hingis... plus she had all those sho problems...

worst men (that i've seen)- 1 marat safin-- couldn't get any worse.
2. carlos moya 3. lleyton hewitt

best women-- tie 1. monica seles-- i saw her diane dawyer interview a few years ago, and she was interviewed on the beach, shoeless.
1 jennifer capriat-- when i met her, she had sandals on, and her feet weren't gross at all... not great, but not gross.
3 venus-- hers were nice on tv

best men-- the only one who didn't appall me was when i met federer, he had sandals on and he had normal looking feet...
(i've only seen so many feet...)

Tennis Fool 11-23-2003 11:05 PM

Poor children of Steffi and Andre: maybe they won't be able to play tennis if they acquired those deformed feet :sad:

(Ok, Jackson and Sjengster, I know this biologically can't happen, so please don't post to say so :p )