MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Team USA (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Tripp Phillips (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=69214)

Kristen 02-13-2006 10:10 AM

Tripp Phillips

5 Attachment(s)
Ahhh... the American. I fell in love with his name, before I ever saw him play. I like to think the match I watched was not one of his best ;) Here are some photos... (incl. Tripp practicing in Melbourne, and watching Jarkko play in Sydney)

ae wowww 02-13-2006 04:53 PM

Re: Tripp Phillips

I want the Haggard photos! :D

Kristen 02-14-2006 10:29 AM

I put the only photo I have, in the Haggard (or South Africa... or something) thread :lol:

Apparently Bryanne was at the futures event I went to today... but I arrived at 1.30pm, and didn't see her :(

ae wowww 02-14-2006 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristen
I put the only photo I have, in the Haggard (or South Africa... or something) thread :lol:

Apparently Bryanne was at the futures event I went to today... but I arrived at 1.30pm, and didn't see her :(

Oh ok, I'll go check it out :D

:sad: You missed Bryanne... are you going again? You have to chat to her! She wrote a small piece in Australian Tennis magazine, and JT got a mention :yeah:

Oh... GO TRIPP!

Kristen 02-14-2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ae wowww
Oh ok, I'll go check it out :D

:sad: You missed Bryanne... are you going again? You have to chat to her! She wrote a small piece in Australian Tennis magazine, and JT got a mention :yeah:

Oh... GO TRIPP!

Nope, can't go there again unfortunately. I have classes / work at the most inconvenient times. I hate the way employment/education interferes with my leisure time!

Hehe I saw that piece by Bryanne. You know there's a photo...and I think Jims ARM is in it :eek: ;) Nevertheless, I was happy to see her write for the magazine :) :wavey:

ae wowww 02-14-2006 11:28 AM

Quote:

Hehe I saw that piece by Bryanne. You know there's a photo...and I think Jims ARM is in it :eek: ;) Nevertheless, I was happy to see her write for the magazine :) :wavey:

That's good enough for me, Kristen! Did you see he won :D?

Fee 02-21-2006 04:57 AM

You two do an amazing job of finding new threads to yak away in. :D

Kristen 02-21-2006 05:45 AM

:lol: There's something really nice about the unknown/abandoned (ok not really, but they are no Roddick/Blake/Agassi:)) Americans. :yeah::hatoff:

ae wowww 02-21-2006 04:20 PM

Quote:

:lol: There's something really nice about the unknown/abandoned (ok not really, but they are no Roddick/Blake/Agassi:)) Americans. :yeah::hatoff:

:awww: Sorry Fee... Lol, I felt bad for just chatting!! So here we go: Tripp & Ashley lost to Fish/Blake yesterday in Memphis, next up - Scottsdale..

Deboogle!. 02-21-2006 04:35 PM

You mean Vegas? ;)

Fee 02-21-2006 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ae wowww
:awww: Sorry Fee... Lol, I felt bad for just chatting!! So here we go: Tripp & Ashley lost to Fish/Blake yesterday in Memphis, next up - Scottsdale..

No apologies necessary, I thought it was amusing. Sheesh, considering the travel problems Tripp and Ashley went through to even get to Memphis, sucks that they had to lose so early. Perhaps they will both have a few days at home before they head off to Lost Wages.

ae wowww 02-21-2006 07:06 PM

What did they have to do to get there?! Yeah, they lost a narrow one to Flake - must be tough.. Apologies for the Arizona/Las Vegas mix-up, my bad!

Fee 02-21-2006 08:42 PM

It was hard for the people that left San Jose on Friday or Saturday to get to Memphis for some odd reason. Part of it had to do with the 3 day weekend here in the states (Monday was a national holiday) and some of it had to do with weather problems that were cancelling or delaying some of the connecting flights in Colorado or Texas. It was just a strange convergence of factors, I suppose.

I encountered Tripp a few times during the San Jose tournament. He seems like a decent guy and his fiancee seems like an intelligent, secure woman. Easy to cheer for someone like that. :)

ae wowww 02-21-2006 09:08 PM

Ahh yes, the second President's day in less than a week :D?

Jim & Paul were lucky in that sense then, they would've left straight after the final on Sunday, but are yet to play. Thanks, organisers! I imagine Tripp & Ash will get to Las Vegas in plenty of time and practice there, gamble a little :D and will be fully ready for their first match there. Fingers crossed for a good week!

Kristen 02-22-2006 10:15 AM

Three cheers for Tripp. Obviously (by the acceptance of the proposal) she is a keeper.

Nice signature by the way! :D

*Directed at Fee, but in hindsight, Andrews signature also displays the originality of MTF posters :hatoff:*