MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Jose "Chuchooooooooo" Acasuso Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=487)
-   -   *~*The "I like difficult women and fast cars" Vids and Audio Thread*~* (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=68988)

lau 02-11-2006 01:07 AM

*~*The "I like difficult women and fast cars" Vids and Audio Thread*~*

Ok...
Just some points of the match (including the last one of course).
Windows media player required ;)
As itīs from a news channel I have no idea when will it be off line and I have no idea about how to save it... If someone knows :shrug: ;)
http://www.tn24hs.com.ar/popup_metaf...3&Id_calidad=1

Effka 02-11-2006 10:44 AM

Re: The "Earings Look Too Cool On Me" Vids and Clips thread

I'm not sure if you can save wmp files, the same with real player. But you can save the link and i think that this video will be available for a long time. Anyway, thanks for sharing, I can't get enough of this bh ddl :hearts:

maria87 02-11-2006 11:39 AM

thanks, Lau, for the link! it is nice to see him winning the match again!! :)
they said it was Gaudio there! i didn't see him...did you?

well, i didn't see Gaudio there...as Lau didn't reply i asks to anybody who can reply me...anybody did see him in the Argentine group? thanks!!!

lau 02-11-2006 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Effka
I'm not sure if you can save wmp files, the same with real player. But you can save the link and i think that this video will be available for a long time. Anyway, thanks for sharing, I can't get enough of this bh ddl :hearts:

I know they can be saved with certain software ;) , but I never cared about it because, generally, in the case of other of other players, I know a long list of people that do it for themselves and then they send me the video file :lol:
Anyway, Iīll get into that when I have more time ;) Iīve been saying that for more than an year now :lol:

maria87 02-11-2006 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maria87
thanks, Lau, for the link! it is nice to see him winning the match again!! :)
they said it was Gaudio there! i didn't see him...did you?

well, i didn't see Gaudio there...as Lau didn't reply i ask to anybody who can reply me...anybody did see him in the Argentine group? thanks!!!

lau 02-11-2006 01:35 PM

Alexito posted the link to download highlights of the match. I have no idea if itīs the same vid, because Iīm downloading it now ;)
http://menstennisforums.com/showpost...&postcount=171

Effka 02-11-2006 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lau
Alexito posted the link to download highlights of the match. I have no idea if itīs the same vid, because Iīm downloading it now ;)
http://menstennisforums.com/showpost...&postcount=171

Now it's not the same, this one is 6 minutes long. Some great points by Chucho, forhand winners, backhand winners, lobs abd dropshots and a wonderful interview in the end. A must see :yeah:

whenstarsfall 02-11-2006 06:33 PM

Re: *~*The "Earings Look Too Cool On Me" Vids and Clips thread*~*

Is Acasuso the one who grunted when he served? I had a hard time telling them apart because they were both wearing white and had white caps.

-Lindz

lau 02-11-2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whenstarsfall
Is Acasuso the one who grunted when he served? I had a hard time telling them apart because they were both wearing white and had white caps.

-Lindz

yep, thatīs Chucho ;)

EDIT: Plus, if Iīm not wrong all points are won by José in that video :lol: and Chucho has got a one handed backhand and Johansson a two handed one ;)

maria87 02-11-2006 08:15 PM

Quote:

-Lindz

yes you are right! sometimes even for me was difficult to see who was who...Acasuso grunted and is really more tall than Johansson...and has that beautiful backhand with one hand...

About my question posted before...well, Calleri replied to me on Clarin ...he said they are a group feeling very well together, and the presence of Gaudio in the Friday matches and then the one of Coria today, were very important for all of them, that they were there cheering on them as a unique team going on all together, even if don't playing :)

whenstarsfall 02-11-2006 10:46 PM

Thanks for helping me out, guys :D Congrats to the Argentines. The next tie with Croatia could prove to be interesting.

Now I'm off to cheer for my own team. Kind of in a hole at the moment. Uh oh.

I love the Davis Cup atmosphere. I cheer for everyone, lol.

-Lindz

maria87 02-12-2006 11:38 AM

Quote:

Thanks for helping me out, guys :D Congrats to the Argentines. The next tie with Croatia could prove to be interesting.

Now I'm off to cheer for my own team. Kind of in a hole at the moment. Uh oh.

I love the Davis Cup atmosphere. I cheer for everyone, lol.

-Lindz

no problem!! :) and thanks for the congrats!

i love the Davis Cup atmosphere too!! i read Blake won against Hanescu, good for him! i love his game...Usa is 2-1 now, so you have a chance too! :)

whenstarsfall 02-12-2006 03:59 PM

Yeah, Hanescu had to retire due to a rib injury in doubles. While it gives my guys a much needed win, I hate for them to have a win in that fashion. I hate it when players get injured. The season really needs to be shorter because way too many players, men and women, are getting injured too often. Hopefully Roddick can get the win to clinch the tie, though he was really ill during his five set loss in the first match.

Now since Argentina won their tie, will they still have the reverse singles or will they have players fill in for Nalbandian and Acasuso?

-Lindz

lau 02-12-2006 04:14 PM

Not that I care that much, but wouldnīt it be better if you continue the DC conversation in the DC thread? :lol:
BTW, will try to find a link later. Nothingīs online yet.

whenstarsfall 02-12-2006 05:03 PM

You're right. Sorry about that.

-Lindz