MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Igor Andreev Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=272)
-   -   Hi, i'm new here (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=68554)

Lou_Lou_Ferrero 02-06-2006 06:37 PM

Hi, i'm new here

Hi guys, i'm new here and i thought i'd start my MTF career with some of my favourite players and the people who love them too!!

If you post at the same player forums as me, and you see this message there- I apologise- I just want to introduce myself to everyone and this seems like the sensible way to do it.

ahem. so, yeah. new here. found this place via the lovely folks at the JCF Forums *waves* and it looks like lots of fun.

my name is Louisa, i'm 23 and i started loving tennis at the age of 9 when i saw Goran Ivanisevic play Andre Agassi in the 1992 Men's finals at Wimbly. i genuinely believed that i was going to marry Goran one day..... ah well, dreams die hard

my current favourite players (players that are still on the Tour) are JCF, Rafa, Marat, Feli, Tommy R, Mario, Igor A, Roger, Fernando (so basically the whole of the Spanish Armada!!)...and probably more that i can't think of at the moment! on the women's side i like Clijsters, Davenport..... er.... and i loved Steffi Graf and Sachez Vicario (speling?!) when they were still playing....

anymore.... i livei n the South East of England and intend to be an actor/writer/director when i eventually grow up..... anyway... let the fun begin!

and hello again!!

ps. i will probably change my signature a million times before i pleased with it... just to warn you!!

Suzi 02-06-2006 07:24 PM

Re: Hi, i'm new here

:wavey: yo, welcome aboard :) where all a friendly bunch

p.s. im living in the SE atm also hehe and i luv ur av lol

Mara_M 02-06-2006 07:38 PM

hi louisa and welcome:)!it seems we have some favs in common:)!:hug:

Lou_Lou_Ferrero 02-06-2006 08:05 PM

hey there- thanks for the warm welcome; it's always a bit scary coming onto new forums!!!

Suzi, whereabouts are you in the SE? Heheh, us Southerners have good taste!

Mara_M 02-06-2006 08:24 PM

np,hwe are a happy familly here:)!

Mashik 02-06-2006 10:05 PM

Hello, eveybody! :wavey:
I'm the new here too, so I've desided to join this thread :rolleyes:
My name is Maria, I'm from Moscow, Russia. I'm 20 and I'm a student. All my fave players are in my signature ;) . Besides tennis I like F1, moto GP and swimming (Ian Thorpe :worship: ).
I've already known some of you from other forums and hope you'll be glad to see me here too :p
So hello to everyone again! :bigwave:

Suzi 02-06-2006 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Lou_Ferrero
hey there- thanks for the warm welcome; it's always a bit scary coming onto new forums!!!

Suzi, whereabouts are you in the SE? Heheh, us Southerners have good taste!

Eastbourne :p well not living there permanantly!

Mara_M 02-06-2006 10:30 PM

we have an swimming thread in here masha!welcome:hug:!another ain lover:lol:,sorry but i'm for pvdh:p!but welcome, new ppl in here:banana:!

Suzi 02-06-2006 10:33 PM

omg sorry didnt see that we had another newbie, anyways welcome maria woot woot all these new igor supporters maybe now we will have enough names for a petition to get Iggys hair cut!!!!

p.s. i forgive u for being a thorpedo supporter :p

Mara_M 02-06-2006 10:35 PM

omg suzi,let the guy alone with his hair..u know he will get his hair cut it after marat will get his!

Suzi 02-06-2006 10:43 PM

i cant help it, its the first thing i see!!! Its like the Afro has emcompassed his whole body :p

OddJob 02-07-2006 01:51 AM

:wavey: Louisa & Maria Welcome aboard! Everyone on Igor's forum is really so u guys should fit right in. Louisa u'll prob see me in JC forum from time to time. I saw ur introduction post there too and I thought it was really sweet.

Maria it seems like we have some of the same favs Igor,Misha, JC and ARod. :)

mutya 02-07-2006 03:38 AM

hi maria and louisa :wavey: .. welcome!! so nice to have new friends here especially from all over the country who also loves tennis.. :D

r_alynutza_86 02-07-2006 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mashik
Hello, eveybody! :wavey:
I'm the new here too, so I've desided to join this thread :rolleyes:
My name is Maria, I'm from Moscow, Russia. I'm 20 and I'm a student. All my fave players are in my signature ;) . Besides tennis I like F1, moto GP and swimming (Ian Thorpe :worship: ).
I've already known some of you from other forums and hope you'll be glad to see me here too :p
So hello to everyone again! :bigwave:

Hi . wellcome. hey...don't u have an acount on Igor's russian forum too?

{Annie} 02-07-2006 07:37 AM

Mashenka and Louisa welcome!!!!!!!!!! I am Anna and I am from Moscow :wavey: Glad you joined our crazy bunch