MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Andy Roddick Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   so how did Andy do??? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=6804)

Havok 11-09-2003 04:44 PM

so how did Andy do???

rate Andy's performance. don't base it on the writing, but how did Andy do (messing up lines, believable, calm, ect.) i would give him a solid 8!

MisterQ 11-09-2003 05:19 PM

Re: so how did Andy do???

He did a good solid, confident job. Nothing brilliant, though, imo.

Deboogle!. 11-09-2003 05:25 PM

I gave him an 8 too, he did a little better than I expected, but it wasn't the best I'd ever seen on the show from an athlete. Granted, the skits they get play a huge part in that. but yea. I will say that it's the funniest episode so far this season, by far.

Havok 11-09-2003 05:27 PM

:haha::haha: the haters even follow us here to vote on the poll and make Andy look bad:haha:

Deboogle!. 11-09-2003 05:31 PM

hope you're not surprised by that lol

star 11-09-2003 05:39 PM

:lol:

tangerine_dream 11-09-2003 06:24 PM

I gave him a 9, I thought he did great. I had low expectations for this show and was surprised how funny some of the skits were and that Andy wasn't such a bad actor after all! :lol:

I'm still processing it so I'll get back to you all with my thoughts on it.

J. Corwin 11-09-2003 07:08 PM

I gave him the 8. With your poll, it's pretty hard not to vote that option given the choices lol.

I think he did well and I enjoyed it.

And for the "hater" bit...I just find it amusing...as usual. :)

Mr. Man 11-09-2003 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naldo
:haha::haha: the haters even follow us here to vote on the poll and make Andy look bad:haha:

Not surprised. Knuddel and all the other fucks.

Anyways, I give him an 8. I think he did perfectly fine for his first time on SNL. It's not his fault the skits were horribly written. ;)

andylover_16 11-11-2003 03:46 PM

Re: Re: so how did Andy do???

i gave him a 9...i though he did very good....I dont usually watch SNL but he made me want to watch it more:):clap2:...heck if he advertised poop i would probably think it was holy:p:lol:....

andylover_16 11-11-2003 03:50 PM

yes,

about the haters

they are obviously to scared to admit it right now..because i see a 0-2.....:unsure::rolleyes:...

and they have the audacity to claim that all of us go to the players we dislike and put down their favorites...lamo:eek:

Gonzo Hates Me! 11-11-2003 03:52 PM

From what I saw, he was pretty good! Love the last skit!!!!!!!!!!!

andylover_16 11-11-2003 03:56 PM

yes,

mrs guga..same here:)..it was funny..but the radio skit was still my favorite:clap2:..

Havok 11-11-2003 07:12 PM

the radio skit:worship::lol::haha: omfg i was laughing soooooooo hard in my room, i had to put a pillow to my face because i was making too much noise. the music KILLED me

andylover_16 11-11-2003 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naldo
the radio skit:worship::lol::haha: omfg i was laughing soooooooo hard in my room, i had to put a pillow to my face because i was making too much noise. the music KILLED me

:haha::haha:..same for me.."i like guys butts and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny"...:lol: