MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Marat Safin Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Tennis DVDs or Tapes (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=64467)

alexa18 01-08-2006 11:58 PM

Tennis DVDs or Tapes
 
I am trying to look for the match between Marat Safin and Oliver Rochus in AO 2005, does anyone know where I could download it or possibly buy it in dvd format??

Meeek 01-09-2006 03:55 AM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
http://www.users.bigpond.com/tennisvideos1/

BelgianWaffle 01-09-2006 06:25 AM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
Oh that is a niiiiiiiiiiice match :)
Look for the moment when first Marat and then Ollie change their shirts, it's hilarious :lol:

alextennis 01-09-2006 07:58 AM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
tx for the info meek

Shadow 01-09-2006 01:33 PM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
Oh that is a niiiiiiiiiiice match :)
Look for the moment when first Marat and then Ollie change their shirts, it's hilarious :lol:

that was so sweet and funny :D :lol:

Saumon 01-09-2006 06:03 PM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
Oh that is a niiiiiiiiiiice match :)
Look for the moment when first Marat and then Ollie change their shirts, it's hilarious :lol:

what happened? :confused:

alexa18 01-09-2006 10:42 PM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meeek

I looked in the link and I can find every match except the fourth round safin and rochus match :rolleyes:

Meeek 01-10-2006 04:31 AM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alexa18
I looked in the link and I can find every match except the fourth round safin and rochus match :rolleyes:

:shrug: that's a bummer...
I have it on tape...but as long as I don't have a dvd recorder (connected to tv)I can't share it with anyone...:awww:

PennyThePenguin 01-11-2006 04:58 AM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
they're showing the match here tomorrow night! lol..they showed marat and roger last night. but only 2 hours of it.... and the oli marat match will be two hours too...but it's better than nothing i suppose.... :sad:

Curls 01-11-2006 08:31 AM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
they're showing the match here tomorrow night! lol..they showed marat and roger last night. but only 2 hours of it.... and the oli marat match will be two hours too...but it's better than nothing i suppose.... :sad:

and will you be getting drunk with those nasty bad-influence Australians again?!? :aplot:

Diana_rom 01-11-2006 04:08 PM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
How can I see the Marat-Roger semi from last year australian open.Does anyone have it?Can I buy it?
PPPPLLLlsss help

Meeek 01-11-2006 04:14 PM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana_rom
How can I see the Marat-Roger semi from last year australian open.Does anyone have it?Can I buy it?
PPPPLLLlsss help

Again: http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...19&postcount=2

tall_one 01-12-2006 01:15 AM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meeek

those guys are ass expensive, try emailing Adrian Latinak <tennis101s@yahoo.com> i've gotten Marat dvds from him for under $10 (and that includes shipping) just email him and ask what Marat matches he has :)

Diana_rom 01-16-2006 04:35 PM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tall_one
those guys are ass expensive, try emailing Adrian Latinak <tennis101s@yahoo.com> i've gotten Marat dvds from him for under $10 (and that includes shipping) just email him and ask what Marat matches he has :)

How did you send the money for the dvd?I've already written him,he told me the price but I have no idea how to send the money?could you help me?How did you do?

BelgianWaffle 01-16-2006 04:42 PM

Re: Tennis Tapes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana_rom
How did you send the money for the dvd?I've already written him,he told me the price but I have no idea how to send the money?could you help me?How did you do?

do you have penpal?

Don't send the money in an envelope..


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.