MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Albert Costa (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   The Picture Thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=639)

Chloe le Bopper 08-03-2002 01:11 AM

The Picture Thread

1 Attachment(s)
Well this is covered in the Spanish forum, but what the hell.

Scotso 08-03-2002 01:12 AM

:eek:

:drool:

deflori 07-25-2005 11:10 PM

GENERALI OPEN KITZBÜHEL

I took photos this Morning on the Centrecourt where he trained with Feli Lopez, :)

: Costa Paparazzi Pics : (sry not so good quali because of the distance,but sweeet kids he has)
On the left Rainer Schüttler

alelysafina 07-27-2005 11:29 PM

Re: The Picture Thread

Nice pics!!! :D

Carlita 07-28-2005 08:45 AM

:D that's so sweet!!! with the kiddies :D:D:D

Carlita 08-03-2005 06:08 PM

Players Party in Stuttgart
During the players party at Reithalle, four Roland Garros champions were united on stage: three-time champion Gustavo Kuerten, Gaston Gaudio, Rafael Nadal and Albert Costa.
Photo Credit: ATP
Insider Issue: July 28, 2005

Enano 08-04-2005 05:00 AM

Thanks for the pic :worship:
Looks funny with all the different colours of their shirts ;)

RogiFan88 08-04-2005 02:47 PM

great pic of the champs! So I guess Costa will NOT be in Montreal, right? if so, que lastima.

Carlita 08-04-2005 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogiFan88
great pic of the champs! So I guess Costa will NOT be in Montreal, right? if so, que lastima.

why wouldn't he be in Montreal? Is it like with Verdasco? That STUPID ranking thing? :sad:

Enano 08-05-2005 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady_Carlita
why wouldn't he be in Montreal? Is it like with Verdasco? That STUPID ranking thing? :sad:

Albert's ranking is around 100 now so there's no chance for a main draw spot. And Albert usually spend those 2 weeks on holidays with his family. So I think it's not that much of a surprise that he hisn't playing... but I hope he'll get his ranking up soon again :)

HybridTheory 08-07-2005 03:10 PM

Quote:

During the players party at Reithalle, four Roland Garros champions were united on stage: three-time champion Gustavo Kuerten, Gaston Gaudio, Rafael Nadal and Albert Costa.

Aww what a great picture!! :hearts:
Three of my favorites, Rafa & Gastón look soo cute :hug:

lapetitelola 08-11-2005 02:27 PM

Quote:

:D I was at the party too, but for some strange reason, albert was not the last on the dancefloor, like usual. Sorry, I didn´t make any pictures :sad:

Carlita 08-11-2005 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapetitelola
:D I was at the party too, but for some strange reason, albert was not the last on the dancefloor, like usual. Sorry, I didn´t make any pictures :sad:

aaaaaaaw nevermind! Maybe you weren't allowed to take pics as well?? Who did you see?":D

lapetitelola 08-11-2005 03:26 PM

Quote:

aaaaaaaw nevermind! Maybe you weren't allowed to take pics as well?? Who did you see?":D

The only spanish player on the dancefloor i can remember (well, lot´s of mojitos for free!) is fernando vicente. but earlier there were all the others from the picture and verdasco. i think they were dancing too.

Carlita 08-11-2005 08:26 PM

:lol: I think Verdasco was doing more than just dancing ;) :devil: