MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Next Generation Hardcourts (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=473)
-   -   The Mark "Wildcard" Philippoussis Cheering Thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=63499)

L James 01-02-2006 02:02 PM

The Mark "Wildcard" Philippoussis Cheering Thread

Come on Mark. Show us something!

bad gambler 01-02-2006 02:08 PM

Re: The Mark "Wildcard" Philippoussis Cheering Thread

lets f***ing get something going flipper :bounce:

beat the rapper today :sport:

saw some highlights of him practising on sports tonight, he looks very fit :rocker2:

Fee 01-02-2006 05:02 PM

Did he practice for more than 45 minutes?

flip_fan 01-02-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fee
Did he practice for more than 45 minutes?

lol.... i dont know its pretty hot for training... haha, but from the footage ive seen he does look fit and trim. its good he's playing doubles too, it probably helped get rid of some nerves and tightness last night.

GO MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fergie 01-02-2006 07:16 PM

GO Mark!!! :bounce:

Federerthebest 01-03-2006 06:20 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

Flip def. Spadea 6-4, 3-6, 6-4

Kristen 01-03-2006 08:13 AM

Poor Vinny :tape: He was training so hard. Seriously. Haven't seen a lot of Mark though. Then again I haven't been looking. Hes bringing in the crowds. In doubs at least.

L James 01-03-2006 09:35 AM

Good start Scud :yeah:

AsianSensation 01-04-2006 12:01 AM

Woooo congrats on the first win of '06!

Kristen 01-04-2006 09:30 AM

omggggg Alexis!!!!! There is nothing wrong with flat shoes!!! Just because your bf/fiancee/husband (what is he now?) is fifty feet tall, tsk! :)

flip_fan 01-04-2006 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjorkman Girl
omggggg Alexis!!!!! There is nothing wrong with flat shoes!!! Just because your bf/fiancee/husband (what is he now?) is fifty feet tall, tsk! :)

haha i think its cute, lol... i would be slapping on the heels or wedges if my photo was taken standing next to mark, then shown all over the world and internet! poor girl has everything going for her - except height.

c'mon mark fight hard tomorrow, big chance against hbarty!

Kristen 01-04-2006 11:06 AM

she looked nice tonight. I really hated her shoes, as you can tell, but looked pretty in a blue dress, no sunglasses for a nice change :) Mark was guest speaker at a ladies day brunch this morning... Didn't really listen to him because I was watching Melzer practice (better than his actual match). He's doing well :) I'm not a fan, but, I'm happy he's winning and making use of the WC. Plus, you'll have some positive stuff to put in his thread! :yeah::wavey:

Filipo 01-05-2006 09:05 AM

Unfortunately Mark lost today again from Hrbaty. Good luck in next tournaments Flip !

flip_fan 01-05-2006 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjorkman Girl
she looked nice tonight. I really hated her shoes, as you can tell, but looked pretty in a blue dress, no sunglasses for a nice change :) Mark was guest speaker at a ladies day brunch this morning... Didn't really listen to him because I was watching Melzer practice (better than his actual match). He's doing well :) I'm not a fan, but, I'm happy he's winning and making use of the WC. Plus, you'll have some positive stuff to put in his thread! :yeah::wavey:

u trying to make me jealous... well its working!! lucky you!

oh well he fought hard today, had his chances - but got down on himself during the second set and that was the end of it. Its good he still has doubles and then auckland hopefully he can fine tune things right for the oz open.

Kristen 01-05-2006 10:40 AM

OMG! I left during the second set (well, at 5-3) thinking Mark is playing extremely well right now (up til that point I guess he was). I'm happy for Dominik in a way. It would be too embarrassing to lose on centre court, to an aussie (in aus) while wearing THAT shirt. LMAO I just wish I took the photo when he took off his shirt, and his head got stuck in one of the holes :haha:

Took some mark photos, hopefully they'll turn out ok. I'll put them in the Mark thread shortly.