MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Richard Gasquet Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=424)
-   -   Slogan! (English/French mottos differrent!?!?!) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=63079)

silverwhite 12-27-2005 08:39 PM

Slogan! (English/French mottos differrent!?!?!)

It seems that all of us have agreed on the slogan, so here's the code for it: :D

French version:

[center][color=DimGray]______________________________[*/COLOR][*/CENTER]
[font=Book Antiqua][center][size=5][color=Sienna]~♠ [*/COLOR][b][color=Blue]Gas[*/COLOR][color=White]quet[*/COLOR][color=Red]aires [*/COLOR][*/B] [color=Sienna]♠~[*/COLOR][*/SIZE][*/FONT]
[size=3][font=Palatino Linotype][i][color=Indigo]un pour tous, tous pour un[*/COLOR][*/I][*/FONT][*/SIZE]
[color=DimGray]‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾[*/COLOR][*/CENTER]

English version:

[font=Book Antiqua][center][size=5][color=Sienna]~♠ [*/COLOR][b][color=Blue]Gas[*/COLOR][color=White]quet[*/COLOR][color=Red]eers [*/COLOR][*/B] [color=Sienna]♠~[*/COLOR][*/SIZE][*/FONT]
[size=3][font=Palatino Linotype][i][color=Indigo]all for one, one for all[*/COLOR][*/I][*/FONT][*/SIZE]

silverwhite 12-27-2005 08:56 PM

Re: Slogan!

Please remove all the *s!

I wasn't able to post the code without making the slogan appear so I had to resort to the pathetic method of adding *s in front of every /. :o

Tip: Copy and paste the code in Microsoft Word and use the Replace all function to avoid having to manually delete *s :p

Sweet4Richard 12-27-2005 09:26 PM

Thanks! :bounce:
Awesome tip by the way. I never knew that function existed :rolls:

Daniela_CABJ 12-28-2005 01:37 AM

my signature is huge now :lol:

silverwhite 12-28-2005 03:39 AM

Daniela :lol:

linus 12-28-2005 03:32 PM

you are wonderful :yeah:

it seems awesome, i will put it up right now *lets go*

silverwhite 12-28-2005 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linus
you are wonderful :yeah:

it seems awesome, i will put it up right now *lets go*

Actually, I did one, Flibbertigibbert improved on it majorly and then I edited it again slightly, so thank him too. :p

Conita 12-28-2005 09:24 PM

hey!!!
have been absent for a while!!
i just did mine!!
it look awsome! thanx 2 u silverwhite :)

its well pretty i think im gonna visit everythread in MTF just yo show it off
lol
xDD

in case i dont come back for a while (have exams coming up :bigcry:)

HAVE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

simpletennis 12-29-2005 07:06 PM

very nice SW

tennis lover 12-30-2005 11:18 PM

hey guys, i don't mean to be rude but doesn't the saying usually go "all for one and one for all" and not the other way round as in the slogan? :confused: or is this just me being stupid?!? or have you decided to do it that way on purpose?

Flibbertigibbet 12-31-2005 01:04 AM

Actually... that might be right. :lol: If it's bothersome, it should be easily edited.

French version:

[font=Book Antiqua][center][size=5][color=Sienna]~♠ [*/COLOR][b][color=Blue]Gas[*/COLOR][color=White]quet[*/COLOR][color=Red]aires [*/COLOR][*/B] [color=Sienna]♠~[*/COLOR][*/SIZE][*/FONT]
[size=3][font=Palatino Linotype][i][color=Indigo]tous pour un, un pour tous[*/COLOR][*/I][*/FONT][*/SIZE]

English version:

[font=Book Antiqua][center][size=5][color=Sienna]~♠ [*/COLOR][b][color=Blue]Gas[*/COLOR][color=White]quet[*/COLOR][color=Red]eers [*/COLOR][*/B] [color=Sienna]♠~[*/COLOR][*/SIZE][*/FONT]
[size=3][font=Palatino Linotype][i][color=Indigo]all for one, one for all[*/COLOR][*/I][*/FONT][*/SIZE]

Daniela_CABJ 12-31-2005 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennis lover
hey guys, i don't mean to be rude but doesn't the saying usually go "all for one and one for all" and not the other way round as in the slogan? :confused: or is this just me being stupid?!? or have you decided to do it that way on purpose?

you're right!!! I haven't even noticed before.... thanks!!! :D

silverwhite 12-31-2005 03:43 AM

Will change it! :p

case 12-31-2005 03:53 PM

Re: Slogan! (Error in Motto!)

Hi
At the risk of being the only one at MTF who cant figure out how to put in a signature, but could someone give a little more detail on how to do it? I have yet to figure it out.

Does this make me really, REALLY, dumb?

silverwhite 12-31-2005 04:50 PM

Re: Slogan! (Error in Motto!)

It's OK, case. Go to "User CP" and then "Edit signature" (on the left column). :)