MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Switzerland (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Robin Roshardt (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=62604)

LefandePatty 12-17-2005 08:10 PM

Robin Roshardt
 
Robin is a 17 y/o swiss who just won the Orange Bowl.
He played an AWESOME tournament ! :worship:
I sometimes heard his name in the last years, but since a few weeks, I became one of his fan. He plays so well and seems to be a nice guy :)

Here one of his pics :



Good luck for the rest of your career, Robin :worship:

Stevens Point 01-22-2006 07:21 PM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
Good luck, Rogin in the first round of AO boys' singles!!

Stevens Point 01-23-2006 09:56 PM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
Schade... better luck next time, the Swiss star of the next generation!!! :yeah:

LefandePatty 01-24-2006 09:48 PM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
yeah how sad. he was(and still is) injured :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2:

TennisGrl 03-17-2006 03:08 AM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
Robin is scheduled to play in the Qualies of the NASDAQ. He got a wild card because of his success in the Juniors Orange Bowl tournament....


Good Luck!!!! :wavey:

LefandePatty 03-18-2006 12:58 AM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
yep c'mon Robin!! :rocker:

LefandePatty 03-20-2006 08:57 PM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
his french site is finally online.
was about time, I'm sorry :p

click here to have a look :

http://membres.lycos.fr/robinroshardt

thanks :kiss:

FSRteam 05-04-2006 11:08 AM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
Anyone knows (for exmaple Lefandepatty) what is the next tornament robin will play in?

LefandePatty 05-04-2006 08:56 PM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
Of course I do ;)

he's actually playing the interclubs in Switzerland. :)
then French Open junior :D

FSRteam 05-05-2006 08:34 AM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LefandePatty
Of course I do ;)

he's actually playing the interclubs in Switzerland. :)
then French Open junior :D

Thanks! :wavey:

I'm also following this kid unfortunately on his website they don't say much about his programme!

Apparently, you have contacts with him or people who know him (I visited your website quite often) and so you know when and where he plays!

Could you inform us here when there's everthing new about his programme, such as futures events he intends to play in and stuff like that, it'd be greta!

Thank you again! :)

FSRteam 05-05-2006 08:35 AM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
On his website they say he got hurt last weekend playing the interclubs, do you know if that was something bad?

I guess it was not since he's playing again this weekend!

LefandePatty 05-05-2006 09:03 AM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FSRteam
Thanks! :wavey:

I'm also following this kid unfortunately on his website they don't say much about his programme!

Apparently, you have contacts with him or people who know him (I visited your website quite often) and so you know when and where he plays!

Could you inform us here when there's everthing new about his programme, such as futures events he intends to play in and stuff like that, it'd be greta!

Thank you again! :)

no problem! and yeah I will inform you.

LefandePatty 05-05-2006 09:31 AM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
btw Robin will play a junior tournament before the French Open : 22.5-28.5 Milan U18

FSRteam 05-05-2006 10:52 AM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LefandePatty
btw Robin will play a junior tournament before the French Open : 22.5-28.5 Milan U18

Thanks!

I thought he wanted to start playing futures and increase his ATP ranking. I read it in an article from his website, but since it was in german maybe I didn't understand it correctly!

Does he want to try to become n1 junior for 2006?

LefandePatty 05-05-2006 11:39 AM

Re: Robin Roshardt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FSRteam
Thanks!

I thought he wanted to start playing futures and increase his ATP ranking. I read it in an article from his website, but since it was in german maybe I didn't understand it correctly!

Does he want to try to become n1 junior for 2006?

I don`t know sorry..

Are you swiss btw?


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.