MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Team USA (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Bobby Reynolds thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=62235)

idolwatcher1 12-08-2005 08:59 PM

Bobby Reynolds thread

Bobby has entered the Top 100 recently, and is at his highest ranking so far in his career, at #95 this week... He is 23 years old (same age as Andy Roddick and Robby Ginepri). I don't know all that much about him, other than that he's been friends with Robby since childhood and that they room together at Robby's house. The future's in his hands, of course, so he could take it to the next level and try to reach Top 50 in 2006... we will see what happens... :)

Fee 12-08-2005 10:05 PM

Re: Bobby Reynolds thread

I'm pretty sure he's still living in Robby's house these days. That is saving him a heck of a lot of money, so I doubt he would give that up. Fingers crossed that he does well in 2006 (and defends at least some of those Aus Open points, yikes). :D

(Thanks for starting this thread).

Deboogle!. 12-09-2005 01:44 AM

Bobby :yeah: Glad he did well at the end of the season to get into the AO directly :D

idolwatcher1 12-09-2005 07:23 AM

:D edited first post...

Yes, I'm glad he can get direct entrance into the AO, good luck to him! :D

Pigpen Stinks 01-05-2006 07:32 PM

Hope he plays better than he did the other day. I guess you give him a pass on the first match of the year.

idolwatcher1 01-05-2006 10:32 PM

I hope so too... Bobby has points to defend at the AO, so hopefully he regroups and does better there than he did already...

CooCooCachoo 01-13-2006 12:18 PM

Hello :wavey:

I want to bring to your attention the existence of Pick-Your-Winner [PYW]. This game is a popularity contest in which you can vote for your favourite players. Every tournament we start with the actual draw (or qualifying draw) and every match is won by the most popular player, using real-life scorelines.

Because Bobby will also play in some tournaments, I thought you might want to vote! If you want to vote (it's fun!), check the Tournament Forums for current matches and keep checking

:wavey:

nkhera1 01-16-2006 06:05 AM

Reynolds extends the match to a 4th set.

Pigpen Stinks 01-16-2006 01:39 PM

Good try, Bobby. Tough draw. Looks like his ranking is going to slide down to about 125. Guess it's back to the Challengers for a little while.

Deboogle!. 01-16-2006 03:00 PM

:(

Fee 01-16-2006 05:59 PM

Oh Bobby, tough draw and he put in an excellent effort. Oh well...

Pigpen Stinks 01-28-2006 07:57 PM

Let's hope Bobby gets past Delgado in the first round so he can get another shot at Agassi. Andre may be ripe for the taking with all the rust from inactivity, or he might come out on fire. Never know with him.

Hopefully Bobby's not too sleepy when he gets there. If he makes the Waikaloa final it's conceivable that he may not get to the tournament until Tuesday. I suppose they could push off his first round match until Wednesday.

idolwatcher1 01-30-2006 06:48 PM

I think Bobby made the semis in Waikaloa but ended it there... It's good that he went to the challenger to play more matches and get a few points because of his loss at the AO... Good luck to him in Delray Beach!

16681 03-20-2006 10:15 PM

Bobby won today in his attempt to Qualify for Miami. He beat Fugate (USA) 6-1 and 6-4. Usually I would put a smile after a win, but since he defeated another American I hate to do that.

Deboogle!. 03-20-2006 10:29 PM

Then I will do it for you.

Yay Bobby :D:D:D