MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   The French Musketeers (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Poor Paulo (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=6168)

lizabeth..* 10-04-2003 08:23 AM

Poor Paulo

Is it just me....or does anyone else think that it is REALLY unfair that the stupid organisers of the Kremlin Cup have decided to hold a DAVIS CUP CEREMONY right before Paulo's match??!!! I mean hello.....wouldn't want to rub salt into the wound or ne thing.

I know I wanted Russia to win last year and I am stoked that they did as I don't think they will ever win again - But what they are doing tonight is REALLY insensitive towards Paulo.....He was so cut up about that for ages after he lost and they go and do this. Its a bloody outrage.

*sniffles*
Don't let it get to you Paulo.....work your magic and whip Dent's sorry ass.

Go you good thing!!! :worship:

esther 10-04-2003 08:26 AM

Re: Poor Paulo

yeah its insane...absolutely no way they can justify that. But its not Dent's fault!!!!

*still laughing at Arnaud shop*

Jessi 10-04-2003 08:28 AM

Oh, how insensitive! :( Poor Paulo. I hope he wins this tourney now and shove it in the orgaziners faces.

Jessi 10-04-2003 08:28 AM

Princess Liz, are you Liz from Christine's forum by any chance? :confused:

lizabeth..* 10-04-2003 08:40 AM

Hey Jessi....Yeah thats me! :D

Jessi 10-04-2003 08:59 AM

Cool! Hi Liz! :wavey:

lizabeth..* 10-04-2003 09:09 AM

How are ya Jessi?! :)
Haven't seen you around the Frenchies forum before

Jessi 10-04-2003 09:29 AM

I'm good, Liz. Thanks. How bout yourself?

I've posted in Seb's forum a couple times but thats about it, lol. I mainly post in Marat's forum as he's my #1. ;) Have you been to Marat's forum?

lizabeth..* 10-04-2003 10:00 AM

Yeah not to bad thanks.

I read Marat's forum here but I don't post in the one here. I post at Christines but even there I am slack with my posts. LOL

I wish he would come back and do as well as he used to *sigh* But I know its going to take time....to bad im impatient. lol

Jessi 10-04-2003 10:31 AM

*sigh* we all wish he'd come back and do as well as he used to. *sigh* For now, i'm just happy he's finally back playing again. YAY! :bounce:

You read the forum here but you don't post? WHY?

Jessi 10-04-2003 10:32 AM

if you post, we promise we won't bite ;)

lizabeth..* 10-04-2003 10:35 AM

lol - I don't know why to tell you the truth....I get lost with what goes on sometimes....Im a slow critter....:p Also because he hasn't been playing most of the year I have gotten carried away with the other players I like. lol ....I'll make an appearence though. :D

Jessi 10-04-2003 10:53 AM

so, you've demoted Marat have you? :p

Quote:

I'll make an appearence though.
Great! :D

lizabeth..* 10-04-2003 11:50 AM

Ohhhhh no not at all!!!! He is still my #1 along with Paulo....but I used to not pay attention to anyone else but since he hasnt been playing I have started following my other favourites alot more!!!

I could never give Marat the flick!!