MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Igor Andreev Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=272)
-   -   *~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~ (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=61578)

Mara_M 11-29-2005 12:09 PM

*~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~

when where and how did u meet igor for the first time?share with us what was the first impression igor has made to u;)!

r_alynutza_86 11-29-2005 01:51 PM

Re: *~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~

Well...my story is not that interesting. I first saw igor on TV...in his match against Agassi but i did not remembered his name or anything....( i just remembered his flaped ears :D) i was just happy that ...finally...someone defeated Agassi. And...not long after that...at the 2004 Romanian Open....i saw this guy that had a great "Andy Roddick" Reebok cap and i could not take my eyes off of him ( cauz i liked the cap). And...thinking if i know him or not....i don't know how..i just said to my friend " That is Igor Andreev!" ( i saw his name on the draw earlier..so i knew he was playing :D).My only clue that "told" me it was him...were his ears :D ( which...btw..i like very much).And...the 2-nd time...i saw him this year at the same tourmanent...where i had the pleasure to see him 8 dayz in a row and also talk to him and...otra cosa de que no puedo decir nada:D

mutya 11-29-2005 02:55 PM

i accidentally changed what i'm watching into a sports channel.. being a fan of tennis (i love this game) i watched the show which is davis cup 2005... having no idea who's playing, i was fascinated by the russian player (who is igor) with the way he toss or fix his hair(he really has a long hair that time), and lick his lips while playing.. :drool: so the next day, i again watched,but this time he's playing doubles with misha (who, i think, is also cute).. :hearts: and that went on and on and on until he won.. and so the rest is history... :p
the sad part is i haven't seen him in person :sad: .. and still hoping and praying... :angel: :help:

r_alynutza_86 11-29-2005 03:36 PM

U know what i wish u Mutya? 2 see Igor ( in person)with short hair with or without a cap. Also...i have to admit that he looks great with longer hair but with a cap :D. BTW...don't u have any tennis tournaments there...in your city?

mutya 11-29-2005 03:47 PM

i'm wishing that to, to see him in person ;) whatever he looks like.. :angel: yup.. there's also tennis tournament.. ;) right now, there is a SEA games (south EAst Asian games) ongoing and is happening here in the Philippines... i hope ur and our team would compete... someday :rolleyes: :awww: :boxing: :angel:

{Annie} 11-29-2005 04:09 PM

I met Igor this summer during the Russia-France DC tie where he beat the &^& out of Paul Henry Mathieu in the deciding match :D I stayed behind after and got an autograph and took some photos. During these three days I actually managed to exchange a few words with him...he is very shy, he is kinda embarassed to be famous, that type of a guy but he is very sweet, signs for his fans, takes photos and chats when he has time....makes a very good impression...

I support all my boys and Igor is no exception but :secret: I have a soft spot for Misha Youzhny..he is my Teddy Bear LOL..every time I see him I want to give him a hug :D

r_alynutza_86 11-29-2005 04:16 PM

lol Annie..u got that right. he is sooooo shy...when i talked to him...he imediatly turned red. i don't have any idea how MY face was but...lol...maybe Miru could tell me that cauz she was near me. i don't know how i managed to be so calm and talk to him :p anyways...he is a great guy. lol and..sometimes he behaves like a child :p remember those pushups ( or however they r called ...this is 4 u miru) that he did while we were watching? or ( i don't know if u were there( miru) in his 1-st day of practice when his coach started to remonstrate him...he looked back and had such a guilty face but also a little smile in the corner of his mouth :)

Mara_M 11-29-2005 07:05 PM

nope u weren't red..at least when u talked to him....after taht u were veryyyyyyy redddddddddd(especially when u started :shout: at poor carmen and don jose decided it's time to leave:lol: )!i don't know what do u mean about first training...what happened cuz i didn't figure out what u meant!

Mara_M 11-29-2005 07:28 PM

i just realised i've told u a lot of storys about igor but not how i met him...i was close to meet him for the first time in 2003 whan he def kolya in teh first round..but i got too late for his match and too early for hanescu's match(who was the following;) )...in 2004 i've met sandee on wendsday who told me how cute was igor and bla bla..and i remembered that 1 day before i was hurring up to meet my friend cuz i was late and there was a lot off ppl near 2nd court and i almout get into the poor guy..he came to see if teh amtch on 2nd court was finished cuz he had doubles match there with kolya!he was dressed all white!

Mara_M 12-02-2005 06:28 PM

valja,lena...why don't u tell us how did u meet igor:angel:?

Sandra 12-02-2005 09:37 PM

Ok miru made me do this:
I saw him on tv,so i knew how he looked.
So then the 2004 BCR Open came.I am a HUGE Safin fan so i kinda like Russians coz of that.Not having anyone to like then i wasnt going to excited about the tourney.
Well i was there monday and i just took a pic with Pavel and i saw Igor dressed all in white looking at the giant screan(Davydenko was playing).I liked him back then a lot,but i was too shy to go to ask him something then,well the rest i wont tell :tape: But i guess Miruna told everyone :tape: :lol:

Mara_M 12-02-2005 09:57 PM

not yet:angel:!but u can say it cuz it's very sweeetttt story...and exciting:bounce:!

Sandra 12-02-2005 10:02 PM

No way :tape: plus this is for Igor fans only ;) so i am outta here :wavey:

Mara_M 12-02-2005 10:05 PM

it's for ex-igot fans too,but how's u're wish!and u should told us the story:angel:!

Sandra 12-02-2005 10:07 PM

Ther is no story ;)