MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Gustavo Kuerten Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Fan mail address for Guga? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=6055)

Hoon 09-27-2003 03:44 AM

Fan mail address for Guga?

It'd be much appreciated if any of you could give me a fan mail address for Guga. Anyone who knows it, please post it here. Thanks in advance :)

Lee 09-28-2003 03:16 AM

You can e-mail Guga in his official web site.

Guga.com

This will lead you to the Portugese site but you can go to the English site from there.

Margui 10-02-2003 06:40 PM

Re: Fan mail address for Guga?

Hi!! Here is Guga's web page www.guga.com.br.
You can find anything about Guga's career, life and so on. This is a great webpage!!

Hoon 10-06-2003 02:55 AM

Thanks Lee and Margui,

but I am not intending to drop him an email. All I want is his home address where I can send a small letter to :) Anyone?

Margui 10-08-2003 09:13 PM

Hi Hoon!

First, I should ask Guga if he can give me his personal e-mail. I hope I can see him at the Nasdaq 100 Open next year.
I love Guga; he is my favorite player. :angel:

Lee 10-08-2003 09:51 PM

Re: Re: Fan mail address for Guga?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoon
Thanks Lee and Margui,

but I am not intending to drop him an email. All I want is his home address where I can send a small letter to :) Anyone?

You can send an e-mail asking for a mailing address but you probably will get his publicist's address.

As a fan, I would love to communicate with my favourite player but I never intend to find his home address (although I believe it's not a big secret in Florianaplois) as I respect his privacy.

Hoon 10-13-2003 10:32 AM

I respect his privacy, too :).

I just want to support Guga and he can have the choice of ignoring any sort of fan mails if he feels his privacy is violated.

Personally I don't see nothing wrong in trying to find his home address to send a letter. But I understand others could disagree on this one.

Lee 10-13-2003 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoon
I respect his privacy, too :).

I just want to support Guga and he can have the choice of ignoring any sort of fan mails if he feels his privacy is violated.

Personally I don't see nothing wrong in trying to find his home address to send a letter. But I understand others could disagree on this one.

Sorry if I offended you! When I said I respect his privacy, I did not imply anyone here.

Since I live in North America, everyday, I have all my personal mails bury in piles of junk mails in my mail box. I rush to pick up my phone (in most inconvenient moment) and it's a telemarketing call. I have to wade through my e-mails to find those really matters to me because one of my personal e-mail address was 'spam' by someone and since then bombard that address with junk e-mails.

That's why I suggest if you want to send Guga letters, try to find his publicist's address instead of his home address. ;)

moonie 10-22-2003 06:42 AM

email

as for emailing guga through the website: i tried about a dozen times (at least), and always got error messages. at some point i emailed the webmistress who said they'd fix it, but weeks later it was the same thing all over again. i don't think any of my attempts made it through. :(

as for postal addresses - no idea, but the agent is worth a try!

m