MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Gaston Gaudio Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   Welcome to Lyon, Famous For Its Olympique Lyonnais, Its Quenelles and...Eléa! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=58168)

Choupi 10-23-2005 08:02 PM

Welcome to Lyon, Famous For Its Olympique Lyonnais, Its Quenelles and...Eléa!

Tomorrow begins the Lyon tournament, the last step in France before Paris. Our guy will have a tough 1st round match because he's gonna play a Frenchy who's known to be a true fighter. To tell you the truth, I'd be cheering for him if he wasn't playing Gaston...Our special reporter will be in the stands to counterbalance the wide and warm support Gnome N°2 will get from the crowd. Good luck Gaston and great tournament Eléa! :)

Thanks to Vale and Debstah, here's Monday's OOP:

Centre Court
Matches Start At:12:00 NOON

Gilles SIMON (FRA) vs Thomas ENQVIST (SWE)
NOT BEFORE 2:00 PM
Younes EL AYNAOUI (MAR) vs Nicolas MAHUT (FRA)
followed by
Paul-Henri MATHIEU (FRA)/Gael MONFILS (FRA) vs Tommy ROBREDO (ESP)/Davide SANGUINETTI (ITA)
NOT BEFORE 6:30 PM
Arnaud CLEMENT (FRA) vs Gaston GAUDIO (ARG)

NOT BEFORE 8:30 PM
James BLAKE (USA) vs Mario ANCIC (CRO)
followed by
Novak DJOKOVIC (SCG) vs Ricardo MELLO (BRA)

Court 1
Matches Start At: 12:00 NOON

Yeu-Tzuoo WANG (TPE) vs Marc GICQUEL (FRA)
followed by
Edouard ROGER-VASSELIN (FRA) vs Gregory CARRAZ (FRA)
followed by
After Suitable Rest
Thierry ASCIONE (FRA)/Gilles SIMON (FRA) vs Jonathan ERLICH (ISR)/Andy RAM (ISR)

Gaston's also playing doubles associated to Mariano Puerta.

Vale 10-23-2005 08:07 PM

Re: Welcome to Lyon, Famous For Its Olympique Lyonnais, Its Quenelles and...Eléa!

Great title, Choupi! :D
I know Gastón will have a difficult match, but with Eléa there waving the Argentine flag he´ll have extra motivation to make up for the points he can´t keep! ;)

LOVELY 10-23-2005 08:31 PM

Re: Welcome to Lyon, Famous For Its Olympique Lyonnais, Its Quenelles and...Eléa!

Buena Suerte Gaston :bounce: :bounce: and have fun Eléa ;)

Sommarsverige 10-23-2005 08:51 PM

Vamos Gaston and have so much fun Elea :yeah:

sigmagirl91 10-23-2005 10:01 PM

Vamos Gaston, and have fun, Elea.

Eléa 10-23-2005 10:02 PM

Hi girls! i will be there tomorrow! you can trust in me to support Gaston! i didn't expect he will play on monday but i'm so happy to see him tomorrow! :bounce: i will try to take pictures but they are forbidden.. :s i will tell you tomorrow but i will support him as loud as i could.. i'm on the 3rd raw ;)

RogiFan88 10-23-2005 11:11 PM

VAMOS, GASTI!!! Pls do well here -- still a chance to make Shanghai!!! ;)

Choupi 10-24-2005 04:49 AM

I trust you Eléa! I know you're gonna cheer loud and won't stop waving your Argentine flag for our guy. I'll be watching the match live as it corresponds with the weird coverage hours....We're gonna get tennis all afternoon long, but a bit from Lyon, a bit from Basel and from Linz (WTA). Lovely Eurosport! :rolleyes:

*Ljubica* 10-24-2005 05:20 AM

Good Luck Gaston - and have fun Elea :) We have TV coverage this evening too - so I'll be looking for you and your Argentine flag!!!

Eléa 10-24-2005 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosie
Good Luck Gaston - and have fun Elea :) We have TV coverage this evening too - so I'll be looking for you and your Argentine flag!!!

OMG! i didn't expect a tv coverage for this match :eek: hum.. yes i will try my best to support him, i will be on the left of the umpire (so on your right in the tv) you'll see the lodges in front of the court, i face the lodges ;)
I leave now, don't laugh at me too much tonight! :lol:

bovenbuuf 10-24-2005 11:21 AM

Elea have a lot of fun there, and good luck to Gaston. With some luck I am able to watch it tonight :)

justClaudia 10-24-2005 12:35 PM

Elea, have a great them there - and cheer loud for him! :lol:
Good luck, Gaston! :D

sonatinca 10-24-2005 03:59 PM

Oh, Eléa! Have great time, dear!!!!! Cheer for our man and enjoy everything!!! :smooch:

By the way, is there some score board or I'm just blind? I found one called "score en live", but it's not working :sad:

Choupi 10-24-2005 06:29 PM

Sonatinca, you have to give your name and 1st name as well as your email address if you wanna have access to the livescore. I've had several attempts before being successful. But it's working.

Bloody Eurosport! Obliging me to leave Gaston and Arnaud at 6/3 4/6....because of soccer! :mad: Vamos Gaston!!!!! :bounce:

Betty 10-24-2005 06:51 PM

yes..Gato won :yeah:
so cool see him after a long time....:hearts: but i don't see Eléa :lol: