MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Andy Roddick Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   The "Merde Sainte!!" Lyon and Paris thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=57746)

Deboogle!. 10-20-2005 01:29 AM

The "Merde Sainte!!" Lyon and Paris thread

Let's start fresh like we did earlier this year a couple times. I think we need it. Suggestions for diffferent title are welcomed.

Please, Andy :awww:

The Lyon draw will actually be made Friday evening France time, so not long to wait. usually I think semi-challenging draws are good for him, but this time he just plain needs an easy first-round opponent. He has to win a friggin match :o

warmy 10-20-2005 01:39 AM

Re: The "They don't like losers in France so you have to win" Lyon and Paris thread

Woot to a fresh beginning! :bigclap: I can feel some great Tennis coming on. I just know it. Come on Andy play like we know you can. :banana: :rocker2: :yippee: :bounce:

surfpinky 10-20-2005 01:39 AM

Re: The "They don't like losers in France so you have to win" Lyon and Paris thread

:awww:

Carito_90 10-20-2005 02:13 AM

Cool, fresh new thread. I like that!

"France is not made for losers" Maybe?... it's shorter. I couldn't come up with anything better :sobbing:

partygirl 10-20-2005 02:21 AM

i have hope...i think?

im suffering from roddick-itis...it effects ones "mind"- mostly :)

snaillyyy 10-20-2005 02:27 AM

I like the title :D I just want him to win a match :sad: and preferably in 2005..

acoffeygirl 10-20-2005 02:42 AM

I love fresh starts. Thanks Deb!!!

andyroxmysox12191 10-20-2005 02:53 AM

fresh start :yeah:
please Andy....we beg of you lol. do well

nkhera1 10-20-2005 03:00 AM

Getting out of the first round will actually be considered an accomplishment for him. :sad:

warmy 10-20-2005 03:22 AM

Oh look Andy has something in common with Donald Young.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :hangs head in shame:

Deboogle!. 10-20-2005 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warmy
Oh look Andy has something in common with Donald Young.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :hangs head in shame:

oh man.... burn, andy. b.u.r.n.

J. Corwin 10-20-2005 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debstah
The "They don't like losers in France so you have to win" Lyon and Paris thread

Andy, meet my av. :cool:

I don't think they need a French reindeer. ;)

Noelle 10-20-2005 05:04 AM

WOOT

blosson 10-20-2005 08:43 AM

Cancan Andy can. (to France)

oneandonlyhsn 10-20-2005 12:10 PM

Go Andy Go :bigclap: :bounce: I have high hopes for this tournie