MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Suicide Tennis! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=460)
-   -   Why You Should Play Suicide Tennis! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=57689)

tangerine_dream 10-19-2005 03:52 PM

Why You Should Play Suicide Tennis!

Why You Should Play Suicide Tennis

Read all the accolades, rants, raves, and commodations Suicide Tennis has received from enthusiastic MTF participants! More brilliant comments will be added just as soon as I come across them or make them up myself.

Douggie Style
I love Suicide tennis. It makes me feel alive.

warmy
Itís 5am and Iím sitting at my computer stressing. Am I stressing about Andy playing a very tricky player his first match in a masters tournament he has the possibility of wining, but may blow because of nerves and/or poor preparation? Nope, not worried about that. How about the midterm I have in a few hours that I really havenít studied for? Not really concerned. So what is presently causing me to pull tuffs of my precious golden tresses out? Tangyís maddening and oh so appropriately named game, that what.

Day 4 is coming and my gut says to bet on Nalbandian. But how can I do that when he has a 0-1 record with Johansson? The lose came this year at Wimbledon, where Thomas was playing fantastically, but does that mean Thomas was on a hot streak or that Nalby is his bitch. Then again, Nalby was a finalist last year, so I can only imagine that this is a pretty positive tournament for him. And so far both of their indoor seasons have been luke warm, with Johansson doing just a bit better. I donít know. :shrug: :mad: :sobbing:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Must physically stop self from going over their head to head comparisons with half the ATP tour and categorizing them by patterns of play. Must go study.

Tangy = EVIL

buddyholly
I hate suicide tennis. It's getting where I want to kill myself!

Truc
Nice game (thank you very much for organizing it, tangerine, it's fun!), but I'd like to survive at least once. :o

bad gambler
i can't comment on whether this is a good game or not because i'm not in it long enough to find out :(

mandoura
I have and I am telling you it's great. :lol:

Naldo
:banghead: I can't wait for the tournament where we can pick players who we have some sort of cinfidence of them winning their match. Picking these low life players is becoming a drag :p. Big name events should be really fun to play and hopefully we as a whole, just stop sucking so hard and adnavce a round or two.:lol:

Frank Winkler
This is a simple but very intresting game. I am definitely hooked.

surfpinky
I LOVE YOUR SUICIDE GAME!

Angle Queen
Nice game, Tang

JerrySeinfeld
ur game sucks :lol:

bad gambler
[this] game is really starting to piss me off :mad: :sad:

swirlingblacklilly
ok, I read about that suicide game. pretty cool stuff actually.

fangirl 10-19-2005 04:34 PM

Re: Why You Should Play Suicide Tennis!

Everyone should play suicide tennis to get rid of Tangy's annoying signature.

tangerine_dream 10-19-2005 04:44 PM

Kell strikes again :haha:

PinkFeatherBoa 10-19-2005 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kell
Everyone should play suicide tennis to get rid of Tangy's annoying signature.

Lots of people do though, but she still hasn't got rid of it!

How many players do you need before you get rid of that thing, Tang?

tangerine_dream 10-19-2005 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFeatherBoa
How many players do you need before you get rid of that thing, Tang?

Until somebody wins this damn thing.

PinkFeatherBoa 10-19-2005 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Until somebody wins this damn thing.

:scared:

I think I better make it my mission to win this game, so that the annoying sig disappears for good. d:

tangerine_dream 10-24-2005 07:51 PM

Well, now that we've had five winners this week does this mean I still have to get rid of my annoying signature? :sad: I've kind of grown accustomed to it and I like it. Please don't make me get rid of it :bigcry: