MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Nicolas Massu Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=356)
-   -   NICO - We Got You The Wild Card ... Now Its Your Turn In MADRID! :-) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=56896)

NicoFan 10-13-2005 12:09 AM

NICO - We Got You The Wild Card ... Now Its Your Turn In MADRID! :-)

Not to put any pressure on our chico! lol!

Cuz if Nico wins .... :woohoo:

But if Nico he loses ... c'est la vie, we still love our Nico anyway! :hug:

VAMOS NICO IN MADRID!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Fergie 10-13-2005 12:46 AM

Re: NICO - We Got You The Wild Card ... Now Its Your Turn In Madrid! :-)

Congrats for the WC Nico!!! :woohoo:

Vamos Nico en Madrid!!! :bounce:

+alonso 10-13-2005 01:17 AM

:woohoo: we got it!!! I'm soo happy.. That was a greeeeeat day.. Would be better if Nico would have won! but nevermind.. :) I'm soo happy..

NicoFan 10-13-2005 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
:woohoo: we got it!!! I'm soo happy.. That was a greeeeeat day.. Would be better if Nico would have won! but nevermind.. :) I'm soo happy..

It would have been better if Nico won...I posted this before on the Stockholm thread, but really getting distressed and stressed here that he isn't winning. I love him no matter what...win or lose...but really, we need to get a message to Gaby to please please please please please please help our Nico win again!

Gaby - where are you? We need you to help our NICO!

Niquito - que paso???? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Fergie 10-13-2005 03:21 AM

Now I hope that Nico takes advantage of the WC and wins some match in Madrid, he really need it!!! ;)

Sparko1030 10-13-2005 04:46 AM

Best of Luck to Nico in Madrid. I hope he is able to take advantage of the WC spot now. Of course now we have to wait and see what the stupid draw will be...Must think positive though!

No matter what happens though its great that he'll play there and that he has a great fan support! Love ya Nico!!! :inlove:

NicoFan 10-13-2005 01:07 PM

Oh, our sweetie was so thankful we got him the wild card!!!

Unfortunately, he's got to start winning or he'll be qualifying a lot. :-(

From latercera.cl:

Minutes before debuting, the same one vi˝amarino was contacted with his father. "He was very pleased, touched, because the wild card was won by the support gaven him from Chile", explains Manuel Mass˙, who adds that to his son complicated to play the qualy: "For him, that already he was usual to play in 'First Division', he turned out to be difficult to have that to descend to the classifications of a Masters Series.

Fergie 10-13-2005 04:10 PM

Re: NICO - We Got You The Wild Card ... Now Its Your Turn In MADRID! :-)

I don't like to see Nico playing qualys but this is his actual level and maybe this can help him to work hard for the next season :)

kidnicky 10-13-2005 04:55 PM

Yeah I know, no pressure at all, but I think that we did our part voting millions of times, now is his turn, he has to take advantage of the wild card and I know he'll :hug:

'Cause I think that he needs to get some wins before the season is over and we need to see him winning again.

But no matter what, I'll support him forever! but like NicoFan said, Gaby please please help him!!! :sad:

Love ya Nico :inlove:

Vamos Nico in Madrid!! :bounce: Buena suerte!!! :yeah:

Fergie 10-14-2005 12:26 AM

I agree with you NicoFan! :yeah:

And don't feel bad because the fans have to be critics also when the things don't be good with our favs :hug:

NicoFan 10-14-2005 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fergie
I agree with you NicoFan! :yeah:

And don't feel bad because the fans have to be critics also when the things don't be good with our favs :hug:

No, no, I deleted it...it was too critical.

I know that Nico is trying soooo hard. He works harder than a lot of players I've watched.

He'll get it together...just going through a rough patch here.

He'll be fine.

Love ya NICO! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Fergie 10-14-2005 12:58 AM

You wasn't too critical after all this is Nico reality, right? :)

NicoFan 10-14-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fergie
You wasn't too critical after all this is Nico reality, right? :)

Thanks Fergie. :)

Unfortunately for Nico, yes, its his reality right now. :sad:

He'll figure it out with Gaby. He's really doing everything right - he has a great coach, he works hard, he's fit. Just has to remember how to win on court. Just needs a good couple of wins, and he'll be back.

Fergie 10-14-2005 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoFan
Just needs a good couple of wins, and he'll be back.

Yeah, our Nico needs some matchs and his confidence will back ... I hope that Madrid be the tournament for that :)

*Ljubica* 10-15-2005 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoFan
It would have been better if Nico won...I posted this before on the Stockholm thread, but really getting distressed and stressed here that he isn't winning. I love him no matter what...win or lose...but really, we need to get a message to Gaby to please please please please please please help our Nico win again!

Gaby - where are you? We need you to help our NICO!

Niquito - que paso???? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Gaby is here in Madrid - and so am I :) I am only here for a few days though as I have to work on Wednesday next week, and I don't think I am qualified to tell Gaby how to do his job :eek: - but I will pass on the good wishes of all his fans here to him when I get the chance.

Bye for now from Madrid :wavey: