MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Igor Andreev Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=272)
-   -   Davai Igor ! Post your favourite pictures here so that everybody can enjoy them (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=55007)

r_alynutza_86 09-27-2005 05:00 PM

Davai Igor ! Post your favourite pictures here so that everybody can enjoy them

10 Attachment(s)
Hey...i bet that u have some favourite Igor Andreev pictures right? So..post them here so that everybody can enjoy them and let us make the biggest and cutest Igor gallery . So...get to work and upload pic here and...don't forget: Davai Igor !!!

Mara_M 09-27-2005 05:15 PM

Re: Davai Igor ! Post your favourite Igor pictures here so that everybody can enjoy them

i'm pretty sure they have seen it,but i love see igor's pic again;)!

Mara_M 09-27-2005 05:18 PM

Re: Davai Igor ! Post your favourite Igor pictures here so that everybody can enjoy them

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mara_M
i'm pretty sure they have seen it,but i love see igor's pic again;)!

this is my favorite and my desktop :worship: !
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Elisabeth 09-27-2005 08:39 PM

Re: Davai Igor ! Post your favourite pictures here so that everybody can enjoy them

Hey! :wavey:

Thank you for those pictures!they are great!! ;)

r_alynutza_86 09-27-2005 09:16 PM

Re: Davai Igor ! Post your favourite pictures here so that everybody can enjoy them

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elisabeth
Hey! :wavey:

Thank you for those pictures!they are great!! ;)

maybe u have some pic that u would like to add... :confused:

Mara_M 09-28-2005 06:39 PM

eminem,no?and sanguinetti!:lol:!

Mara_M 09-28-2005 06:40 PM

:smooch:elisabeth!c u around!

Mara_M 09-28-2005 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mara_M
:smooch:elisabeth!c u around!

more of igor's!

r_alynutza_86 09-28-2005 08:32 PM

Miru...can u imagine Igor as the winner in Palermo? Well...i can and...in many other situations . Lol. Just kiddin ppl...or not !!! :devil:

jole 09-29-2005 03:33 AM

I like:

:)

Mara_M 09-29-2005 06:00 PM

10x hrbatyfan :hug:

r_alynutza_86 09-29-2005 06:03 PM

Is that Steffi Graff? Well...don't know cauz i can't take my eyes off of..Igor in jeans. He is so damn hot in street clothes !!!

Mara_M 09-29-2005 06:19 PM

god alina i will kill u if i descover many cute pics u haven't given to me:mad:

Elisabeth 09-29-2005 07:58 PM

I like this one

and this one...

Sorry if those pics have already been posted :unsure:

Elisabeth 09-29-2005 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r_alynutza_86
Is that Steffi Graff? Well...don't know cauz i can't take my eyes off of..Igor in jeans. He is so damn hot in street clothes !!!

Seems that it's Steffi's nose!

Didn't see this pic......thank you very much!I agree with your comment! :hug: