MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   i'm going on holiday (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=550)

harry_potter 07-29-2002 09:01 AM

i'm going on holiday

i'm going on holiday to england tomorrow (30th) and i will not be back until 25th. i won't be able to post here so i will miss this board. :sad:

mimi, don't slack so much! and i won't sit so much so then my ass will not get so big! :D

Chrispy u will overtake me in posts by the time i'm back but i will catch up again! ;)

so see u all! :sad:

Mimi 07-29-2002 09:05 AM

wow, you rich girl, Harry, going to England for so long :D
waaa, i gonna miss you :(

enjoy your holidays :D and do remember to bring me souvenir :D:drool: a burberry raincoat ok :drool:

harry_potter 07-29-2002 09:07 AM

yes i will bring u souvenir but no burberry raincoat. i will bring u english rain. hahahahahahahahahaha! :D

i will miss u too!

Mimi 07-29-2002 09:14 AM

i don't want the rain :(:(, you go to London only?

harry_potter 07-29-2002 09:15 AM

i'm going to london first and then i will go to france and then come back from paris. ok, i will not bring u the rain :D but i will bring u fish and chips, ok? but when i come back they will be rotten. *evil grin* ;) :D

Mimi 07-29-2002 09:20 AM

hey London, buy me the chocolates from Harrolds :drool: :drool: , i loved london, i had been there three times but only the last time i went to Cambridge, the first two times just to london bridge/harrolds, St. Paul's church, Birkingham Palace :cool:

France, wow, romantic, i wish you make a handsome Edison Chan like boyfriend, well may be more, as handsome as Brat Pitt :drool:

harry_potter 07-29-2002 09:23 AM

not brad pitt for me :D edison chen AND jay chou better ;) :hearts: :drool: haha, u can have the french men, ok? i will have edison and jay. :hearts:

i will not buy u chocolate because u will get even fatter. i really don't know how u will go to office :D

Mimi 07-29-2002 09:27 AM

hey i don't want the frenchman, they do not wash themselves frequently, i was told, not very clean :(, ai yar, hope no french people see it ;), kicking the frenchman to Harry and mimi to steal the jay chow and edison from Harry :D:D

i am fit, come on, buy me the chocolate

:drool:

Mimi 07-29-2002 09:28 AM

i think that i am going to be with you for some while if you are still posting coz my boss just told me to work overtime for her :(

harry_potter 07-29-2002 09:29 AM

i will buy the chocolate. but it is too tempting so i will eat it myself on the planeor when i come back and post again :D

mimi already has aaron, she doesn't want jay and edison :D

harry_potter 07-29-2002 09:30 AM

now i see why u r still here today. poor mimi :(

but mimi can post here and dream about chocolate and aaron :D :D

Mimi 07-29-2002 09:38 AM

no sorry i have changed my taste, i now want younger boys, more youthful :drool:

taking both edison and jay :drool: , well you can have Andy Lau, he can be your father by his age, so you are going to feel "safe" :D :D

harry_potter 07-29-2002 09:40 AM

i change my taste too. i will have david beckham and michael owen and jan michael gambill too. hahahahahaha no andy lau for me, he is more ur age! :D

Mimi 07-29-2002 09:47 AM

well i am older than you but is not as old as 40 :fiery:

ok you don't want andy lau, i get him, he is quite rich, i gonna take all his money and then "buy" the no.21 german footballer player :drool:

harry_potter 07-29-2002 09:48 AM

noooooooo!!!!!!!! if he is cute then i want him too! :drool: but u can have andy anyway! *hands andy to mimi and takes no.21 german footballer player* oh so u were talking about football :D i thought u meant tennis player :D