MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Richard Gasquet Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=424)
-   -   (Deleted) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=54718)

silverwhite 09-25-2005 02:37 AM

(Deleted)
 
:p

chicky841 09-25-2005 02:51 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
?? is this deleted or can i still sign up?

Chloe le Bopper 09-25-2005 02:53 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
omg, this is the best thread ever.

silverwhite 09-25-2005 02:56 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
I'll get this thread up once we have more people in accordance with the Gasqueteer idea. It was a little bit premature on my part. :ras:

Chloe le Bopper 09-25-2005 03:01 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
Oh, is that what that was.

Over in Djokoland, we didn't ask anybody if they wanted to be a bopper. We just decided that was the name and that was that. Mind you, there are only 2 of us, so it's okay.

silverwhite 09-25-2005 03:03 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chloe
Oh, is that what that was.

Over in Djokoland, we didn't ask anybody if they wanted to be a bopper. We just decided that was the name and that was that. Mind you, there are only 2 of us, so it's okay.

We are going to have numbers, so it'll be a bit tricky if we don't have a sign-up thread.

"Organisation is the key." - Anonymous ;)

Chloe le Bopper 09-25-2005 03:23 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
A brilliant person must have come up with that quote, because it's so true.

silverwhite 09-25-2005 03:24 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chloe
A brilliant person must have come up with that quote, because it's so true.

It was Crazy Canuck. That genius! :worship:

Chloe le Bopper 09-25-2005 03:26 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
That Crazy Canuck must be a brilliant man!

chicky841 09-25-2005 03:28 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
Oic ok well let me know when to sign up. I guess you guys didnt like the blowers one? i have to admit part of me did. just a question how many ppl here are girls and how many are boys.

silverwhite 09-25-2005 03:30 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chicky841
Oic ok well let me know when to sign up. I guess you guys didnt like the blowers one? i have to admit part of me did. just a question how many ppl here are girls and how many are boys.

All but around 3 are girls. ;)

chicky841 09-25-2005 03:31 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
so theres more guys than girls on here? im sorta surprised, or maybe im just used to all the andy roddick fans been girls.

silverwhite 09-25-2005 03:31 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chloe
That Crazy Canuck must be a brilliant man!

Indeed. Alas, I think we should keep our banter to the Chat Thread. I was planning on letting this thread die. :(

silverwhite 09-25-2005 03:32 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chicky841
so theres more guys than girls on here? im sorta surprised, or maybe im just used to all the andy roddick fans been girls.

No, no. There are only 3 guys. :lol:

chicky841 09-25-2005 03:36 AM

Re: (Deleted)
 
ok lol makes more sense to me. so which ones are the guys which one are girls?


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.