MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Nicolas Lapentti Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=357)
-   -   davis cup vs. austria (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=54553)

Jule81 09-23-2005 04:49 PM

davis cup vs. austria

i don´t wanna become the new thread opener, hee, but i just need to open this one as it was an unbelievable day, esp. nico´s match vs. koubek! koubek looked like the big winner but then nico fighted back and eventually won, i still can´t believe it! i just hope he isn´t too tied tomorrow for the doubles, let´s hope the best!
vamos nico and giovanni

Fergie 09-24-2005 12:20 AM

Re: davis cup vs. austria

Well done Nico and good luck tomorrow in doubles! :D

Jelena 09-24-2005 08:48 AM

Hopefully Nico is not too tired today :yawn: :)

Bamby 09-24-2005 12:22 PM

I'm sooo sad because I didn't travel to Austria :awww: The train was really expensive and I have lecture in friday too :sad:
Im cheering at home!!!! Come on Guys!!!! :clap2: :clap2:

Jule81 09-26-2005 02:40 PM

:sad: unfortunately they didn´t make it through! i think the biggest problem was the tiredness...if nico had more time off between the matches, i´m sure he could have beaten melzer. well...to take out the positive thing, we could see that he´s s till the big fighter and that hes able to play fantastic tennis! let´s hope he can use this for his own now in thailand!

Jule81 09-26-2005 02:43 PM

oh i forgot...it´s a shame you couldn´t go there, bamby, it would have been great to have some more supporters for the ecuadorians, although i must say that partly the ecuador-supporters were even louder than the austrians, it was so cool to see that!

Kezzi 09-27-2005 04:34 PM

:sad: Too bad they didn't win :sad: But as you said Jule, the positive thing is that Nico's still able to play fantastic tennis and he still fights hard :D .
Did you go there yourself?

:hug: :hug: :hug: for Bamby because you couldn't go.

Jule81 09-28-2005 04:27 PM

oh no, unfortunately i wasn´t in pörtschach, but i have the big luck to receive the austrian channel tw1 which is broadcasting all the austrian tennis tournaments including the davis cup matches, so i was able to watch it on tv at least :D !

Kezzi 09-29-2005 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule81
oh no, unfortunately i wasn´t in pörtschach, but i have the big luck to receive the austrian channel tw1 which is broadcasting all the austrian tennis tournaments including the davis cup matches, so i was able to watch it on tv at least :D !

Wow, you're lucky :D .

Jule81 09-30-2005 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kezzi
Wow, you're lucky :D .

yes i really am, at least in that part :)

Kezzi 10-02-2005 06:43 PM

We have a lot of German channels, but no Austrian ones :p . When I live on my own, I'm gonna get sattelite, I hear that you can get a lot of channels from all over the world with that :D . I believe it's expensive, but hey never missing Nico's matches will be worth it ;) .

Verus58 10-03-2005 10:25 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Hello,

This is my first time writting here. I discover the site some weeks ago, and since then I am waiting for my account to be validated. And finally today ...
I try to attach some pictures I took in Pörtschach last weekend. Hopefully it works. They are not too close, but still it's Nico on them. :)

Jule81 10-04-2005 06:06 PM

aw thank you so much for those lovely photos!
so you´ve been in pörtschach, that´s great, i guess it´s been a great time. was it the first time you´ve seen nico playing? sorry that i´m so curious :p !
by the way...welcome to the forum, it´s great to see another nico-fan :D !

Kezzi 10-08-2005 10:12 PM

Yeah, welcome here! :D It's nice to see more people here. Untill a few months ago this forum wasn's so active.

Thanks for the great pictures! :D

Jule81 has already asked all my questions, she's not the only one that's curious :p .

Jule81 10-09-2005 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kezzi
Jule81 has already asked all my questions, she's not the only one that's curious :p .

i´m glad i´m not the only one :D