MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Pete Sampras Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Delaina Mulcahy and Kimberly Williams (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=48893)

Greg-Pete fan 08-12-2005 12:16 PM

Delaina Mulcahy and Kimberly Williams

4 Attachment(s)
Here I decided to post some photos of Pete`s old girlfriends, so Delaina Mulcahy (she was Pete`s girlfriend from 1990 to 1996) and Kimberly Williams (1997-1999) :confused:

Greg-Pete fan 08-12-2005 12:20 PM

Re: Delaina Mulcahy and Kimberly Williams

Of course Delaina is a lawyer and Kimberly is an actress.

ella andry 08-12-2005 02:09 PM

Wow, I'm impressed by you; you never miss a thinng in Pete's life! :worship:
Do you maybe know where are they now? Especially Delaina? Where does she come from? I think she is not a native American (or her parents). :) Thanks! :) :worship:

Greg-Pete fan 08-12-2005 02:37 PM

Hmm, I know about her, because I read a book "Sampras: a legend in the works" (author H.A. Branhmam). She was (earlier) probably a girlfiend of Gavin Forbes - Pete`s "agent" ! She appeared in Pete`s life in ... 1990. Now she`s 39 (so she is six years older than Pete). I don`t know where she comes from. She drinks "Heineken" beer :lol: She finished studying law in Stetson University. Their first "date" (all one week !) took place in centre in Myrtle Beach (North Caroline).

Did I help you?

ella andry 08-12-2005 02:51 PM

Ofcourse! :) I did not know that she was so much older than Pete. They were together for a verry long time. I'm a law-school student too. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Btw Bridgette suits him much better! :wavey:

Greg-Pete fan 08-12-2005 03:00 PM

Pete and Delaina were together until 1996 ;) I like Bridgette too :worship:

Greg-Pete fan 08-13-2005 06:25 PM

What do you think angiel about Delaina and Kimberly? :p

angiel 08-13-2005 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ella andry
Wow, I'm impressed by you; you never miss a thinng in Pete's life! :worship:
Do you maybe know where are they now? Especially Delaina? Where does she come from? I think she is not a native American (or her parents). :) Thanks! :) :worship:

Delaina is South African borned & a lawyer as Greg-pete fan say- will tell you where she is in my next post. :wavey: :wavey:

angiel 08-13-2005 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg-Pete fan
What do you think angiel about Delaina and Kimberly? :p

Not a lot - back then I wasn't interesting about his girlfriends & and I think Delaina was too old for him (robbing the cradle ;) :rolleyes: ) but joke aside I think Bridgette is the right person for him and I am not bais. :angel: :angel:

Greg-Pete fan 08-13-2005 06:48 PM

Yeah, I read in "Sampras: a legend in the works" book that Pete neglected his possible marriage with Delaina. I like Bridgette too. She is a great woman and wife for Pete ;)

angiel 08-13-2005 06:57 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I read in "Sampras: a legend in the works" book that Pete neglected his possible marriage with Delaina. I like Bridgette too. She is a great woman and wife for Pete ;)

No, they didn't nearly married at all - that is why they broke up - she want to get marry, he didn't, so she left , pete was just a baby then, so young, getting marry at that time would have wreck he career I think. glad he didn't do it, look at all he has achieved and his marriage now, two beautiful babies and a gorgeous wife, he has it all now, thank god. :angel: :angel:

Greg-Pete fan 08-13-2005 07:09 PM

Yeah, Pete didn`t want to get marry at the time. But he said in the interviev that he is in love with Delaina. I think that Bridgette would be a better wife (and she is a great wife for him).

angiel 08-13-2005 08:00 PM

Quote:

Yeah, Pete didn`t want to get marry at the time. But he said in the interviev that he is in love with Delaina. I think that Bridgette would be a better wife (and she is a great wife for him).

I like Bridgette a lot and she is just right for him, about him saying he loved Delaina, sure he did but not to get married to her - maybe she should have waited - who knows what would have happen. :mad: :mad: :mad: :devil:

ella andry 08-13-2005 08:14 PM

What abaut Kimberly and possible marriage? I red that Pete loved her very much. Who broke up a relationship? I also red that Pete was interested in getting an engagement ring for her! Is that true??

Greg-Pete fan 08-13-2005 08:22 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I don`t know, but they weren`t together too long...

More pictures of Pete and Kimberly Williams ;)