MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   Trafficking Thursday (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=48766)

its.like.that 08-11-2005 09:05 AM

Trafficking Thursday

Well, it appears that you have all been doing rather poorly this week. Whether there is any direct relation between this and my absence, I do not know. But I shall attempt to render my assistance for today's betting.

Plays - under construction.

sports freak 08-11-2005 09:33 AM

Re: Trafficking Thursday

Best bet Tommy Robredo and PHM!!!!

5 units on Robredo 1.80!!!
5 units on PHM 1.90!!!
2 units parlay Rob/PHM!!!
2 units on Rusedski 2.10!!!
2 units on Ferrero 1.72!!!
2 units on Peurta 2.85,X-men dont like lefties!!!!
1 unit parlay of Robredo/PHM/Resudski!!!!
1 unit parlay of JCF/Peurta!!!!

Good luck to all!!!!peace

skel1983 08-11-2005 10:20 AM

I have had a good week so far a couple of losers but overall a healthy profit which i seem to do at the TMS'S compared to the smaller events.

My selections have to be.
Banker of the day Juan Carlos Ferrero 8/11 2 beat Hrbaty i think he is great value and if not snapped up quick could possibly get shorter throughout the day, i was anticipating something like 4/7 8/15.

I think Robredo is also great value Evs money to beat Gaudio.
Davydenko to beat Beck is a bit short at 4/9 so take the 2-0 victory at 5/6.

Even though Greg won me a lot of money yesterday, i think there is no chance of a victory against Ancic who' all round game will be to much for Greg take him at 8/13.

I think a small stake on Kiefer at 5/2 is not out of the question Agassi playing back to back games could be his undoing as Kiefer is always strong in the summer swing!!(I wouldn't be suprised if Agassi wins but i feel over priced at 1/4, more like 2/5 4/11 in my opinion )

I would try a big single on Ferrero
A decent double on Robredo-ferrero
Try a 4 timer on Ferrero-Robredo-Ancic-davydenko at around 7/1.

Good Luck

Nimrodg 08-11-2005 10:21 AM

Mayer Over Labadze X Almagro Over Marin X Bryans Over Nadal/robredo@ 2.39

Good luck :)

Pawn 08-11-2005 10:31 AM

2 parlays for today:

Dementieva x Cljisters x Sharapova x Loit/Srebotnik x Murray @ 2.05

Bjorkman/Mirnyi x Bryan/Bryan x Myskina @ 2.03

Regards,

adk 08-11-2005 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skel1983
I have had a good week so far a couple of losers but overall a healthy profit which i seem to do at the TMS'S compared to the smaller events.

My selections have to be.
Banker of the day Juan Carlos Ferrero 8/11 2 beat Hrbaty i think he is great value and if not snapped up quick could possibly get shorter throughout the day, i was anticipating something like 4/7 8/15.

I think Robredo is also great value Evs money to beat Gaudio.
Davydenko to beat Beck is a bit short at 4/9 so take the 2-0 victory at 5/6.

Even though Greg won me a lot of money yesterday, i think there is no chance of a victory against Ancic who' all round game will be to much for Greg take him at 8/13.

I think a small stake on Kiefer at 5/2 is not out of the question Agassi playing back to back games could be his undoing as Kiefer is always strong in the summer swing!!(I wouldn't be suprised if Agassi wins but i feel over priced at 1/4, more like 2/5 4/11 in my opinion )

I would try a big single on Ferrero
A decent double on Robredo-ferrero
Try a 4 timer on Ferrero-Robredo-Ancic-davydenko at around 7/1.

Good Luck

Please use decimal odds if pos

NewTennisFan 08-11-2005 10:48 AM

Nobody else seems to think so, but I find Rusedski to be a good bet!

He overcame better opponents in the last couple of rounds than those whom Ancic defeated, and in addition to that, in some statistical departments (over those two matches) Rusedski shows a slight edge over Ancic. Granted, Ancic has shown a stronger service, but again, look at whom his opponents were. Rusedski may also have some subjective advantages: for one, he's playing in Montreal (may mean nothing!); but something that may count, is that Ancic has OFTEN seemed to have suffered while under pressure this year - look at some of the opponents he's lost to. On this occasion, once again, he's a fairly big favorite against Greg; my feeling is that this may affect his performance.

It's also worth noting that while Ancic performed well on hard-court earlier on in the year, his recent record on this surface doesn't measure up. Rusedski, on the other hand, has the better recent form on hard, reaching the semi-finals in Indianapolis.

Question is, DOES ANYBODY HERE THINK THAT MY REASONING CARRIES ANY WEIGHT? After those two horrid losses by Gasquet and Johannson yesterday, I don't want another loss! :mad:

User id 7816 08-11-2005 10:54 AM

I think even I'm going to do a bet today :haha:
Kiefer :devil:
if he's on Agassi will run out of steam eventually :bdaycake:

aftermatch 08-11-2005 11:00 AM

single play on:
Nadal @ 1.22
Ancic @ 1.58

goodluck to me :rolleyes:

George_Hanson 08-11-2005 11:00 AM

Kiefer is Agassi's B.I.T.C.H.

skel1983 08-11-2005 11:09 AM

New Tennis Fan, again going off past results and current form etc etc, Rusedski has got strong claims, but you have to remember he is nearly 32 now and if you look at his preformances this year after playing 3 hard sets the day before he struggles. i.e Indy!!! I think if they had this match on Monday i would probably go with Greg just but i take everything into consideration, and i honestly believe It will be quite comfortable for Ancic something like 6-4 6-4, also Greg mentally in the big events has shown his weaknesses in the last couple of years, when was the last time he made the QF of a Tms, my heart says Greg but i have bill's to pay so i am strongly fancying Ancic.

NewTennisFan 08-11-2005 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skel1983
New Tennis Fan, again going off past results and current form etc etc, Rusedski has got strong claims, but you have to remember he is nearly 32 now and if you look at his preformances this year after playing 3 hard sets the day before he struggles. i.e Indy!!! I think if they had this match on Monday i would probably go with Greg just but i take everything into consideration, and i honestly believe It will be quite comfortable for Ancic something like 6-4 6-4, also Greg mentally in the big events has shown his weaknesses in the last couple of years, when was the last time he made the QF of a Tms, my heart says Greg but i have bill's to pay so i am strongly fancying Ancic.

You make some good points. I never considered that Rusedski has really had a tougher time, so he may be worn out today. Maybe not such a good bet after all!

JMG 08-11-2005 11:48 AM

Davydenko x Almagro

Kiefer

Almagro x Mayer x Baker

Malisse x Rusedski

AceMaan 08-11-2005 11:49 AM

relly really itchy...........manage to stop gambling for six days..............damn should not have started surfing internet again..........anyway looks like the game of the day is Rusedski vs Ancic..............which i would like to add in.........although Ancic is favorite Rusedski just beat mad Max which is no mean feat..........so careful how you tread on this match...i would probably be going with Ancic @1.57

The other game i like is Mathieu @1.83 over Rochus just based on the fact that he just beat arguably the world no.2 on surfaces other than clay..........did anyone catch who caught that game care for some hidden information not reflected by the score line

skel1983 08-11-2005 12:14 PM

I would go with Rochus in that game, i am not going to stake anything as it could really go either way in that one, but weighing everything up the value is with Rochus more solid, you know what your going to get so small stakes for the small man, but in truth i would stay away from this match, i feel Ferrero is much better value than PHM at similar prices.